Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by James McFadyen, Oct 21, 2003.

1. Oh so Tasty.........mmmmm

2. Not for me...........yuk

1. James McFadyen

James McFadyen New Member

Now this poll is just silly, but what the hell :lol:
  2. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

It just has to be toblerone
    I have a big one every fathers day off Abigail. I look forward to it every year
  3. leisa

leisa Active Member

i love em i always get em on the way back on the plane!!!
  4. James McFadyen

James McFadyen New Member

They should make 'Toblerone - The Banders Edition', one for each member of the band.......their instrument is engraved on the chocolate, it could be a special treat every band night, I think we'd then see all the bums on seats then :wink:
  5. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

eeeeew all those nuguty bits in the instrumets, talk aboout sticky valves!

Nope toblerone's are definately for special ocasions.
  6. floral_dance

floral_dance Member

I love the special edition toblerons the dark chocolate ones yummmmmmm
  7. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

WE went to Switzerland last july 2002 and all me and my friends ate was Toblerone, and we had one on the way home an it melted, mmmmmmm
  8. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Love toblerone, and the boxes are great for demonstrating what a triangular prism looks like.
  9. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

who is it that voted no??

i'd love ti nkow cos they must be mad!
  10. Heather

Heather Member

11. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Toblerone good... bits down instrument bad...
  12. andyp

andyp Active Member

Watch Billy Connolly's description of what happens when you eat a Toblerone - priceless!
    "Who thought that up? An aggresive sweetie?"
  13. HBB

HBB Active Member

I love the white chocolate toblerones .... they're lovely ... although a bit sickening! :D

14. picju96

picju96 Member

Me, I hate them!
  15. Jo Elson

Jo Elson Member

mmmm lovely. Bit sickly if you eat the whole bar, but there's no chance of sharing it - it won't spell toblerone in my stomach if i give a piece away!
  16. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Finbarr Saunders would be uncontrollable if he read this...... :shock:

Talking of which, I once met a young beautiful brunette. We had a long chat and we realised we both had an interest in words. She asked me for an example of a double entendre. So I gave her one. :wink:
  17. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

And of course if someone did steal a piece, you couldn't be expected to remember which letter it was so you'd have to eat a whole other one! Or is that just me?
  18. Jo Elson

Jo Elson Member

Absolutely. But that is one of the good things about toblerone. You can always tell if someone has pilfered a piece because of the letters!
  19. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    these maths teachers.......
  20. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

In the dim and distant past when ChewyTuba played in Hartlepool Youth Band they were taken on a guided tour of the toblerone factory while they were touring Switzerland. The only trouble was they were given so many free samples at every stage of the manufacturing process. It's taken over 30 years before he's been able to bring himself to taste toblerone again.