TMPers for Scottish Open?

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by Borfeo, Oct 28, 2003.

1. Borfeo

Borfeo Member

Just wondering if any of our TMPers will be making the journey to Glasgow for the "Inaugral" piss up that will be the Scottish Open.

Just to get an idea of who I can scrounge beer off :lol:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    any
    Scottish Open
    TMPers
    journey
    Inaugral
  3. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

I'll be there, yey!! Wee Kay MacKenzie, (I think you're mates with her) will be there too. Both with Sellers, yey.

No scrounging off us though, poor students!

Jayne

4. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

I'll be making the trip up for a few pints, and I promise to go and listen to some bands :roll: I like paganini though, so will probably make the effort :D

5. Moy

Moy Active Member

I will be there as my pal is conducting....must be there to support him and Bo-Ness. Will also be there to give Helen and Fodens a cheer as well. :wink:

6. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

i shall be there in force with jayney and kay, but no scrounging off me either cos am a poor ex-student! :lol:

7. Tuba Girl

Tuba Girl Member

I will be flying up from Cardiff with my band to sing to you all instead of playing Paganini :p :p :p

8. Jordan

Jordan Member

yippppe

Will be there along with tuba girl seen as were in the same band (BTM) can't wait for it to be honest, i loves paganini not as good as the devil though!!! see you all there!!!!!!!! :D

9. Borfeo

Borfeo Member

What do you mean i can't scrounge beer off students? When I was a student I was far more generous with my beer funds than I am now.

Yes,Kay and I are both ex Westies, so she might be able to redcognise me in the bar (Although I've got a little emmm......plumper shall we say since the last time I saw her) I'll make sure I look out for Sellars, sounds like they'll be the party band :twisted:

Anybody else?

10. Mark Bousie

Mark Bousie Member

Will be there. Should be a good day. Shame is on a Sunday and not Saturday though-long trip back and work the next day=v. tired, no hangover obviously!

11. floral_dance

floral_dance Member

I will be going along to listen and then going to gala concert in the evening. Will only take me 20mins to get home :lol:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    any
    Scottish Open
    TMPers
    journey
    Inaugral
  13. Borfeo

Borfeo Member

Party at Floral Dances house then. I've got a good 45 mins home, but I'm sure I can make a night of it all, don't know if I'll make the gala concert tho :shock:

14. wewizrobbed

wewizrobbed Member

im playin in the gala concert! :cry: poor me

15. Sueee

Sueee Member

hmmm obviously :? hehe

16. Suz

Suz Member

I will be there, alongside Tuba Girl and Jordan. Can't wait to compete in Scotland again, last time I competed in Scotland was at Falkirk in the 2nd section on Salford Sinfonnietta (1994)!!!!

Tuba Girl, what do you mean singing instead of playing?? You are not jibbing on us I hope!!!!!

:bounce

17. Tuba Girl

Tuba Girl Member

I thought that I could just come up and watch and sing my part rather than play it and see what happens! :lol: :wink:

Only joking suz :hammer

18. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

il be there :D
    my last contest with Besses :( :cry: :(

19. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Not going to BOC me for a lift Aidan?! :shock:

20. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

nope :p
    have a coach :)
    are you going to boc me for a lift? ;)

is that avatar you're latest feeble ploy to attract young girls chris? :roll:

21. or young boys possibly, judging by the photo :lol:

22. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

mwahahaha. thats a good un, n before u start about my avatar, im talking, not doin a cra**y karaoke! :lol: