TMP Social Outing aka - Test The Nation

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Kari Anson, May 5, 2003.

1. Kari Anson

Kari Anson Member

Having been a relatively new member of tmp, I'd just like to say what a fantastic bunch of people you are. I have thoroughly enjoyed the outing this weekend. Participating in Test The Nation was simply a by product of a jolly good piss up and social gathering. Actually alcohol may have assisted in the Kylie challenge! Oh dear dear! So to Wem lot, obviously I already know you and you know I think you're all fab but here's my individual memories of a few of the others:

Claire - I'll remember you for our mutual mate "Stian"
    Nigel - I'll remember you for providing excellent advice on the shoes and smelling them too and it only took me until 5am this morning to log the fact that your name is Nigel and not Neil!
    MusicMan - I'll remember your embarrassment when you mentioned my breasts having known me for all of 5 minutes. The comment in the prep room, where you suitably suggested that if there's a probelm just take Kari actually suggests that you got to know me well in those 5 minutes.
    Super Sop - Guiness, need I say more and the surviving male at the end of the evening, what was it 6:30am?????
    As for everyone else, I have lots of other great memories too but can't remember everyone's name!

2. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

id just like to say i think we all had a fantastic time. It was absolutly fantastic to meet so many tmp members and have such a laugh at the same time. Many thanx for John :lol: for putting the time and effort into getting tmp going (we couldnt have gone without you) and roger for getting us all on the show.
    Well done everyone who went

And i just like to be the fistr to spot me eruslts......My IQ was Calculated as a whoping..................................................95 :lol:
    you lot ytr and do it under the same conditions as we did :hammer.

come on everyone lets see all your scores frome the show and be honest :wink:

hope were going to have a few more tmp outings in the future.....its not very often i get to stay up all night without having a drink :wink:

and as for the last male............................what happened to the rest of you, leaving me alone with all those gorgous young women!!! :grnsm

perhaps ill get to drink my own Guiness next time :wink:

3. HBB

HBB Active Member

I got 126 ....... I think that I saw you ... (did you have a shaven head????????) ......... poor you ........ did you see the "dragon" running to the camera at the end .... FUNNY with a capital F! :D

ben ;)

4. super_sop

lol sort of shaved hed!!! (and green shirt, sittin next to TMM) No1 all over..............And the dragon seemed to like us all the way through :lol:

5. NeilW

NeilW Member

According to Mrs Mensa she was in a foul mood and giving the crew hell, but that didn't come out on stage.

Neil.[/quote]

6. picju96

picju96 Member

I saw u! Your green shirt stood out a mile! But noone else, I don't think I was paying enough attention!

7. twigglet

twigglet Member

It was a great weekend had by all I think! Good to meet some of the mouthpiece mob in person, everyone was very nice. The telly bit was good fun and I thought that Anne Robinson actually came across as being really nice! My IQ was quite shameful, but I expected that, what I have in intelligence I lack in common sense! (98)

The social side of it was mad and random just as I had expected, everyone got vey merry, claire and I ended up eating microwave pizzas and hob nobs from a 24 hour garage at 3 in the morning!!

It all leads me to think that we should have a mouthpiece.com social somewhere central in the country, it would be brilliant

:wink:

8. sudcornet

sudcornet Member

Kari,
    What was that about the shoes? Folks are going to think I've got a fetish....well I might have....but it ain't shoes :wink:
    Sud.

9. rutty

rutty Active Member

I had a great time too - sorry I didn't make it to the bar, my misses was upstairs waiting for me :wink:

Highlight of the day for me was "B3" who was utterly lovely, and the bangers and mash filled a whole. I like food and blondes :)

10. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Well, guys...

Having finally watched the vid I'm very impressed - but how much time did they spend on the blondes???! More tMP and less blonde say I!

And I reckon Roger's just camera hogging.....

When's the next social - Whit Friday for tMP Brass?

Rach x

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    TMP Social Outing aka - Test The Nation
    Super Sop
    Test The Nation
    Kylie
    Nigel
  12. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

Yep! :D keep your eyes open and your fingertips at the keyboard for the news on that one :wink:

13. super_sop

shame you never made it mate, we had a laugh.........."b3"mmmmmmmmmm, loverly :lol:

14. blondie

blondie Member

Well what can I say that you lot haven't said already.
    Really good fun, good food, good company, and a really late bar licence.
    I also did appaulingly and my IQ came out at 95 also - so don't worry craig i know how you feel.

It was good to meet all the tMP'ers and i agree that we should hire somewhere and have a big social. Now that would frighten the general public half to death.

A big thanks to Roger for piloting the minibus and enduring all our ramblings and aiding us in taking in the sights in London.
    It would definately be worth going back just for the chinese restaurant.

I just thought seeing Mrs Mensa absolutely worse for wear was funny and when Dennis insulted the cooperman.

B3, there were nicer ones than that, i have to say she was a right old slapper. That's my opinion anyway.

Thanks Again,

15. Kari Anson

Kari Anson Member

I didn't think that you were that drunk! You advised me to take my shoes off as I'm not used to heels and they were hurting my feet and I placed them by you for safe keeping. Some minutes later Super Sop and yourself were smelling them and decided I had sweet smellig feet! Either that or the shoes were new!!!!!

16. rutty

rutty Active Member

You're thinking of B2 - her of the Zeppellins in a dead heat. :wink:

17. tubatu

tubatu Member

Did you notice at one stage when she was being filmed, she had 2 handheld cameras on her side by side, was this for the 3D effect??? :roll:

18. rutty

rutty Active Member

Hope they had wide-angle lenses 8)