tMP shutting down...

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi All

tMP Service Interruption

... that got your attention eh!! haha:biggrin:

Just a polite reminder that there may be some interruption to normal tMP service sometime during today - Saturday 5th June - but, service should be resumed by around 18:00.

Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused while we upgrade the software used on tMP, and while we carry out essential maintenance and administration. Thanks all...
  2. Pops2501

Pops2501 Active Member

Don't you mean July John - or are you working a month behind?!!! ;)

3. Di

Di Active Member

Hi all.

We are about to close to the site to install the upgrade. This could take a few hours, but we will re-open as soon as possible.

We apologise for the inconvenience and will see you all back here soon.
  4. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

Well that's um different ;)
  5. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

This is interesting.

Is there a way to get just get the new subscribed threads like with the other style?
  6. Di

Di Active Member

Do you mean that you ONLY get the subscribed threads? I'm not sure, sorry. I've never tried this! We're in the process of "playing" with it now it's installed, so bear with us. :wink:
  7. Hells Bones

No Worries!
  8. Di

Di Active Member

I think what you may be looking for is under the "Quick Links" in the "Miscellaneous" section at the bottom?
  9. Hells Bones

Yay!!! :clap:

No clapping?
  10. Di

Di Active Member

It's on the "to do" list. :wink: The upgrade was long and hard with some technical glitches along the way and we simply ran out of time.

There were several functions which John had "added" to the various styles and which, each time an upgrade was done, needed to be added back again into each style, hence the desire for just the one. Now we're up and running again, and once John has had an evening to recover, we'll be back on the case getting this add-ons etc back in place.

If anyone finds anything else, please don't be afraid to shout and we'll take a looksee. :)
  11. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

I don't like it. It's strange

I don't like it. Give me my colours back and my widescreen.

I'm scared.

12. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

Yeh maybe supporters can get the option of removing that big add box on the righthand side so it can be viewed in proper full widescreen!

Oh and are yous putting the button for going straight to the top of the page back in?
  13. TheMusicMan

Yes and yes... :):clap:
  14. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

Ah just clicked on black text screen skin, much better to look at and the ads arent there!!
  15. TheMusicMan

They will be soon Bill... have to add them all to both templates. I need to generate some £ to cover the costs of the site, only an extremely small minority of users are actually supporters/sponsors and I need to try to recover costs. The balance at the moment is way out of sync!
  16. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

Thats alrite John, was just reading the other thread there and I see youve already covered these points!!
  17. Di

Di Active Member

I'll lock this thread to prevent further confusion/duplication. :):tup
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.