tMP sends HUGE thanks to Phil Driscoll

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by TheMusicMan, Aug 31, 2011.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi All

I wanted to give a shout out and send a message of HUGE thanks to someone who, over the past week or so, has worked an unbelievable number of hours and has provided his time to carry out the recovery, rebuild and migration of tMP onto our new servers following our outage last week.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Mr Phil Driscoll (phildriscoll on tMP)

Phil's work website is, and if you ever need a coder - he's a top chap. Phil has literally done all the coding and behind the scenes work to recover tMP, and I am so incredibly grateful to him and for what he has managed to accomplish - despite holding down his day job at the same time. Folks... I was even receiving updates from Phil late into the evenings and in the mornings following a nights work on tMP. What more can I say...

He currently plays Eb Bass with Corpus Christi Band and Kippax Band in Leeds.

We all owe Phil a beer! as it is down to him that tMP is back online.

Thanks Phil, you're a star.
  2. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

Well done Phil. (Shouldn't you be practicing your Ukulele though?)

3. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

If you're in Birmingham on saturday, I'll buy you a beer.
    Otherwise you'll have to come to Belgium ;)
  4. nook1938

nook1938 Supporting Member

A Big Thanks from me Phil, should your new title be " CHIEF ADMINISTRATOR" lol, see you at practise soon, I will buy you a beer and you will not have to go to Belgium, only me to LEEDS.