tMP Pontins Predictions 2005

Discussion in 'tMP News & Announcements' started by Keppler, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Hi Folks.

Predictions for the imminent Pontins contest can now be entered in the tmp database. Register your predictions now, and win the awe and admiration of your fellow tmpers.

Normal rules apply, 15 points per section, 5 for a correct prediction, 2 for having a misplaced band in the top 3.

Entries close on Friday night, and the link's at the top of the page.

Best of luck folks.

Keppler

2. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

what if you don't win ;)?!

3. Keppler

well then you'll be shunned, and your tmp file shall be held forever in a place that smells badly.

4. nickjones

nickjones Active Member

Hi Kepps , Conwy Town ( Keith Jones) 2nd Section missing from the lineup.
    Sorry to point that one out amigo.
    ta

5. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

oooo - do I have a file?! How exciting!! Does it say all the times that I've been naughty on tmp and things like that? (which is obviously never because I'm a good girl :)
    Well I'd better have a guestimate of who I think is going to win, so that you can have a laugh when you're putting my file into the said smelly place.

6. Crazysop

Crazysop Member

Errm, as far as I know Middleton are competing in 3rd section this weekend, we r not on the list:eek:!!

7. sterlingsop

sterlingsop Member

Missing Middleton!

Middleton are entered in the 3rd section for pontins but aren't on your prediction list. We're not on the official pontins site either......:redface:

8. Keppler

*Amended*
    Conwy Town -> 2nd section
    Middleton -> 3rd section
    :tup

9. Crazysop

Crazysop Member

10. can't seem to get it to work, and hebden bridge are competing in the 2nd section and they havnt even been included in your list

11. BoozyBTrom

BoozyBTrom Member

i think you have missed one of the bands in the 2nd section cant see frickley south elmsall.

i was going to vote for em too

12. $hytalk

$hytalk Member

Greenall's are definately playing in the 2nd section - come in as a reserve after withdrawals.

13. perhaps some research should be done to revise these lists of the bands you can vote for coz there seems to be a fair few not on there, it currently isnt a fair list to pick from as there seems to be bands on there who some of us would vote for who aren't currently included on the lists

14. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Crikey Clive, do you think we just pull the lists out of the air? We post the list of bands we are advised are entering. Despite what you might believe, we don't make them up.:mad:

15. Keppler

*Amended*
    Frickley South Elmsall -> 2nd section
    Hebden Bridge -> 2nd Section
    Greenalls -> 2nd section

If anyone wants to change an entered section, simply resubmit for that section.

As John has said, we try, but late entries etc sometimes mean that our lists are not complete or up to date. If there's something incorrect, or missing, feel free to point it out.

Kepps

16. Crikey Clive, do you think we just pull the lists out of the air? We post the list of bands we are advised are entering. Despite what you might believe, we don't make them up.

jesus john, i wasnt critisizing, i was just suggesting, keep your hair on!

and just for your info, i wasnt suggesting you made them up!

17. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

But we most certainly do undertake research before we enter the details of competing bands into our Predictogizmo Clive...

I don't have my hair off and neither a I annoyed Clive, my comments were made in more of a flabbergasted manner - as I simply don't know how you thought we put those details into the system without research..!!

18. 1 thing i noticed was that the top 3 sections are well represented by yorkshire, but the bottom 2 sections only have 1 each

could anyone suggest why this is the case?

19. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Maybe you could carry out some research into this Clive ;)

20. Glyn samuel

Glyn samuel New Member

pontins predictions

Rainford Silver to win on Saturday - they've started a winning streak