tMP on Twitter...

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, Mar 26, 2010.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi All

Just a quick note to let you know that I thought it was about time tMP got on board the Twitter bandwagon. I have had to improvise with a name for us as someone has cyber-squatted our domain, so tMP on Twitter can be found here:

http://www.twitter.com/therealtMP

If you use Twitter, please do follow us, as I am soon to be ensuring all the interesting, newsworthy and recruitment type announcements that are posted on here will be tweeted to our Twitter page.

Many thanks all.

John

2. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

Hi, John. I am not a follower of Twitter, Facebook or any of the other cyber thingies, but I do tend to follow tMP. Would you please ensure that the interesting, newsworthy etc Tweets are also posted on tMP. Wouldn't like to miss anything.
    Thank you.

3. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

Ditto !

- Mr Wilx

4. TheMusicMan

Haha.... Now, now gentlemen... :)

If I spot any... I'll be sure to post them ;)

5. The Wherryman

Sorry, John, I think you read sarcasm where none was intended, otherwise I would have given some indication, like :rolleyes: .

I'm sure Twitter has a place :rolleyes: , but just not in my little world and I really would hate to miss something that could/should have been posted on here :)

6. TheMusicMan

Ahh, sorry there Geoff. No offence was taken by the way... I did laff :)

7. The Wherryman

8. TheMusicMan

If you want me to follow you, please shout on Twitter... :)

9. andywooler

andywooler Supporting Member

try this:

[sarcasm]reading the OP sometimes helps [/sarcasm]

10. The Wherryman

You've lost me now, Andy.

John's OP was that certain items that were posted on here would also be posted on Twitter. I was simply asking that what was posted first on Twitter (if of sufficient interest) would also be posted on here.

Is it not possible that something of interest might be posted on the Twitter page, without being posted on here?:dunno I was simply trying to avoid that situation.

As I said, I don't use Twitter, so I have no idea how it works in terms of being cross-linked to other sites.

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Twitter
    tMP
    Twitter bandwagon
    Twitter page
    time tMP
  12. TheMusicMan

Huge thanks to all those who have today 'followed' therealtMP on Twitter, I am very grateful to you all for so doing.

13. GordonJames

GordonJames New Member

erm.not sure I understand all this but TMp I will promote..its great

14. TheMusicMan

Numbers creeping up, thanks to everyone who is now following tMP on Twitter. Always after more though, so please follow us if you stumble across tMP on Twitter

Thanks all.

15. TheMusicMan

Keep those follows coming folks, thanks to those who have followed theRealtMP on Twitter. We can be found here: http://twitter.com/therealtMP

Thanks

16. dave jake

dave jake Member

I think this is all beyond my limited computer skills but Ill try owt.

17. TheMusicMan

Go for it Dave... you know you can do it... hehe.