tMP News Reporters

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by dyl, Sep 27, 2005.

1. dyl

dyl Active Member

tMP Announces some important additions to the Team

In our continued quest to bring you all the very latest developments in the world of brass, tMP wishes to announce the appointments of official news reporters for the site. These reporters will be scoring the web, pestering local bands, individuals and other organsiations to bring the latest, worldwide, news straight to your browser!

Each reporter has his/her own area to cover, and as you see from the list we have some areas we still need representatives for, so if you think you can do the 'job', please contact John via pm.

So, without further ado, please join me in welcoming the following to their new roles as tMP News Reporters:
    • Pat Herak (BBCBass) covering the USA
    • Dave Payn - Scotland
    • Jan Houben (jan_h) - primarily covering The Netherlands & Belgium
    • Lisa Warren (Lisa) - South West of England
    • Phil Symonds covering the North West of England
    We are all looking forward to reading the news items you've got in store for us!

2. dyl

dyl Active Member

We now have another two names to add to the ever-growing team of tMP News Reporters:
    • Tabby Clegg - (brass journo) covering Yorkshire mainly, but also Singapore & Malaysia
    • Ian Clarke (Chunky) - London & Souther Counties
    Welcome to you both.

Remember, tMPers if yo ufeel you can help us and and want to be a part of this exciting step in the life of tMP, by taking on a role of News Reporter, then please get in touch.

3. jingleram

jingleram Active Member

What's the money like? :D

4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

The same as you pay for tMP's services...;) :biggrin::biggrin::clap::clap:

5. Di

Di Active Member

Ah, there's plenty of "brass" for all. ;)

6. jingleram

jingleram Active Member

Believe you are looking for the 'bad jokes' thread! Would love to be a roving reporter but can'st but spare the time, am on her enough as it is!! My work will suffer lol...

7. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Would be happy to be a roving reporter if you need one!

Rach x

8. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

Oooh can I be one? No forget that I'd never be able to get to all the contests around here. Oh well. Why've you changed the bit that says super moderator?!

9. fitzy

fitzy Active Member

Do you need any juicy news from down here? I might be able to help out.

10. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

Because they (the moderators) had a long and off-topic discussion about it in the hidden news reporters forum (the one that you can't see :p)

Anyway, I'd just like to let me know that I'm looking forward to keeping you all informed about what's going on on this side of the North Sea! (like I already tried to do a bit before)

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    tMP
    tMP News Reporters
    news straight
    news items
    appointments of official news reporters
  12. Matthew

Matthew Active Member

Great idea, look forward to reading the roving reporters news! :D

13. tam-tam2

tam-tam2 Member

I know John lives in South Wales but if you need news I could help with South Wales. Let me know if I can be of assistance...I do quite a lot of people....honest!!

14. B'aht a band

B'aht a band Member

Nice one, although I think you need someone in Northern Ireland who would do justice.....