tMP National Finals prediction competition

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by TheMusicMan, Aug 21, 2004.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi All

Just a little bit of selfless publicity for tMP here...:)

For those recently new to tMP, you may not have been around for our hugely successful Area Qualifiers competition, where all tMP'er could predict their choice of 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed bands from each regional area. Well, our resident technical guru, Mr Kepps has been busily at it again and has come up with the tMP Are Finals prediction competition. The URL for entry is here:

Kepps: Edited -> Use the blue bar please!!!

... you can this time predict your choice of 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed bands who have qualified for each of the sections in the National Finals. We will then work out who the runners are based on all of your 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed votes, where again you can see at-a-glance who tMP'ers think are in the running for a prize.

Go on then, what are you waiting for...? get your vote in and have some fun...

John & the tMP team...
  2. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Yeah c'mon get voting...very interesting to see that a lot of people are backing Wire, Llanrug and YBS Concert for the 2nd section, all i've got to say is don't count your chickens yet :!: :twisted: :wink:
  3. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Just to clarify on John's Post, the link to the Finals contest can be found on the blue bar at the top of the screen.

Sorry John, but the link you posted won't work, so I'm removing it from your post (modly powers)

Use the blue bar people, it's your friend!

4. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

That link doesn't work either Kepps!!
  5. dyl

dyl Active Member

Yes it does! :roll:
  6. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Do you have a firewall that disables scripts? If so, then you will need to allow scripts for tMP before it will work.
  7. katej

katej Member

Errr what blue bar would that be then?

Doh!!! Just spotted it! My excuse is I'm tired and been at rehearsal :oops: