tMP Manchester Social - Nov -ish?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by sparkling_quavers, Oct 7, 2006.

1. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

Who would be up for a tMP manchester social??? Not sure of the exact date but after Pontins so sometime mid Nov? It would be a pub crawl in town obviously! I know we have had good turn outs before and with the recent influx of students could we have a new record?
  2. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

New Record? Has that got anything to do with me??!

You never know, I might turn up on this one :biggrin:
  3. sparkling_quavers

yey Keith - drinks on you :tongue:
  4. KMJ Recordings

Spilt on me or bought by me?

Former - most likely - latter, I'm expecting another addition in March so all monies are being poured into the "Oh no, I've got to buy nappies again!!!" fund :biggrin:

I can relive my student days....on second thoughts, probably better not.
  5. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

If i'm free and I have some cash i'll come out...mind I think it should be if I can still walk and see after pontins i'll be out :D
  6. defo interested in any sort of brass band p%*$ up
  7. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

Could be interesting! Would need to finish with the obligatory Rusholme £3 curry though!
  8. KMJ Recordings

£3? I usually can't handle starters as well ;)
  9. tpcornet12

tpcornet12 Member

Sounds good Rachel.... I'll come along, as long as it isn't weekend of the 17th - think I'll be in Germany that weekend. And its Pontins on the 3rd :confused:

So basically what I'm saying is if it's the weekend of the 10th Nov I'll be there!!:tup
  10. Just Crazy

Just Crazy Member

Count me in if its the 10th!!!
  11. sparkling_quavers

yeah we will make it the 10th then!!
  12. ballyhorn

ballyhorn Member

Everyone thinking of meeting?
  13. sparkling_quavers

not sure yet we can sort that out nearer the time!
  14. tpcornet12

tpcornet12 Member

If anyone needs a room for the night.... PM me. I don't live too far from town. Just thought if someone from out of the area fancied a visit!!!
  15. leisa

leisa Active Member

Rachel, have u not learnt from the Hudds one yet??

As long as u dont have ur head down a bog all night when i am tryin to 'sleep' I will come!! :D
  16. sparkling_quavers

Leisa that pizza was dodgy!
  17. glidng_slide

glidng_slide Member

No change there.....

Is there any social event that Rachel has not had her head down the bog after!!!. I will be there, although I may be reluctanct to hit the fishbowls, I feel old now!!!
  18. KMJ Recordings

This is all starting to scare me :eek:
  19. leisa

leisa Active Member

Firstly, Rachel, the pizza was not dodgy John shared it with you and he was perfectly fine.

Second, Rachel always doe seem to get pretty ill whenever she comes out with me, I don't know whether I am a bad influence but I was fine that day and i was fine in Pontins so i think it just might be Rachel.

Thirdly, Chris, your never too old for a goldfish bowl

Fourth, KJ RECORDINGS (??) Dont be scared, i am almost positive Rachel wont actually throw up over anybody:biggrin:

And Finally, If i don't have a concert/contest i will defo be there!!! :)
  20. sparkling_quavers

Leisa you are a bad influence! :tongue: Come on all you Manchester people - join us??? scubar? fishbowls? what could be more tempting! (although promise to go to a few slightly classier places first!):cool: