tMP Lapel Badges and Ties

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by Roger Thorne, May 19, 2004.

?

Are you interested in purchasing the following tMP items - (don't forget to send the e-mail)

1. Lapel Badge - £1.50 each

95.7%
  2. Tie - £10.00 each

0.9%
  3. Lapel Badge and Tie - £11.50

3.5%
  1. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

im confused!! :-?

2. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Update:

The difficulty with this venture is that it was necessary to order in bulk, as the MouthPiece.com is not a commercial organisation, the up front cost would be prohibitive.

The idea was to receive 200 pre-orders - the minimum requirement to justify the cost - Unfortunately, to date, I have only received 31 pre orders for badges and 20 orders for ties.

The team are at present discussing whether to persevere with this venture. We hope to make an official announcement in the next few days.

Roger
    (on behalf of the team)

;)

3. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

Im still confused!Right so if i want a badge i hav to vote on the poll then send roger a email saying what i orded.Is that all? :-?

4. HBB

HBB Active Member

Si.

5. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

does that mean yes?
    Think i should check with my mum first she'll probly say no :-(

6. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

But how do I pay?

7. Roger Thorne

Hi Yonhee,

To save yourself an awful lot of worry, can I suggest that you wait a few days until we've made an official announcement regarding our intentions on this issue.

When we have decided I will personally PM you and explain all the relevant details to you.

Phew!

;)

8. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

Thank you Roger :D I guess i was being kinda annoying sorry

9. Roger Thorne

My pleasure.

;)

10. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Wouldn't mind a badge. Only so people might talk to me!! :-(

I will e-mail you Roger but it'll prob take a while. Bit of a technolgy virgin!