tMP contest idea

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by DublinBass, Aug 30, 2004.

1. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I have noticed that with the change, there are many users that are without an avatar and or a profile picture.

I thought to speed things along (or get some motivated) we might have contest by which we send pictures of our tMP friends (that fit within the avatar guidlines)
    to tMP by (for instance) September 10th. The best pictures will be that users avatar or profile picture until they get off the behind and do it themselves.

What do people think?
  2. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I've been thinking about this, and whilst I think it's a good idea, I think some people might object (and it could potentially be a lot of work for all the lovely mods...). An alternative might be for people to post here if they want help choosing an avatar and we could all have a go at designing/finding one for them..
  3. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

Perhaps not- there are a few piccy's from bromsgrove that are best left on ur camera ;)
  4. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Good idea flugelgal!! :clap:

If you need help with a picture for an avatar or for your profile post here and your faithful tMP friends will try to help out and find something fun for you. :D

( and to address Linda's point - everybody remember this is a family forum ;) - I do have some good pictures from Bromsgrove and the Holland trip)
  5. Lisa

Lisa Member

Well, here's my first attempt at designing an avatar... :-? I'll keep working! :)
  6. HBB

HBB Active Member

Nice one Lisa!!! :tup
  7. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Way to go Lisa! :clap:
  8. Lisa

Lisa Member

:woo :woo :woo