tMP - Bringing people together

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Di, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Di

Di Active Member

Last night we bought ourselves a new TV, got it home, put up the cabinet, plugged in all the wires and sat back to set it up. The one difficulty came when the code given in the satellite manual for a Samsung didn't work. I thought I'd be able to find it somewhere on the internet, so started searching, at the same time setting my msn screen name to "got a new tv, now all i need to do is configure the satellite button". My trawl round the internet for a code failed. I was totally peeved, but now resigned to never solving the problem and always having to use two remotes.

Having given up, I settled down to tMP and msning buddies. Within a very short time, Neil Glynn asked me what was up with my tv and offered his help. I explained the problem and within a few minutes, he'd given me a code which worked! :clap: And all this, thanks to tMP, and especially tMP Court, as Neil only added me to his msn contact list last week to pledge his support to my case. :biggrin: Thanks a lot Neil, both for the support and the solution to my TV problem.

Who else has tMP brought together to solve those annoying little problems?

Last edited: Jun 23, 2005
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    tMP
    Neil Glynn
    Samsung
    code
    support
  3. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

cough..cough...BOC..ahem..cough

4. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

cough..cough...pot callin the kettle black..ahem..cough

pat... the bloke who came over to england for brass bands, and uses tmp for where he goes and which bands he plays with and which people he talks to :rolleyes:

5. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

But I didn't start an entire thread about it :p

6. Neil Glynn

Neil Glynn Member

Glad to be of help Mumsie, and if there are any more of you out there with niggling little problems with TVs, VCRs, DVDs etc, just let me know, I can probably help.

7. sevenhelz

sevenhelz Active Member

how much are you asking? this dvd i was tellling you about isn't working :(
    xx

8. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

I think Neil must be our very own Mr Fixit. He helped me on Wednesday night with a problem I was having with my bluetooth dongle!! :tup What a star!!! ;)

Hasn't cost me much sevenhelz, just got to play with Huddersfield Brass next Sunday at the Brighouse contest!! :tongue:

9. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

*Note to self* Just keep this little snippet for future reference. :mad: