tMP band - or who's up for the Whit Friday March 2004

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by jameshowell, Feb 1, 2004.

1. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

hiya Katej, there may be a few going from telford so we may be able to give you a lift. Ill let you know nearer the day.

craig

2. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

whatever happens, maybe there could be a meeting place in piccadilly, and maybe a coach stop. When people have paid for the coach and entered the secret forum (shhhhhhh), we can make arrangements, and give out phone numbers.

3. bruceg

bruceg Active Member

If you need another EEb bass player I'd love to find out what Whit Friday's all about! :)

4. Borfeo

Borfeo Member

Y'know if I can get the day off work I can come down and have a tootle as well, seeing as none of my friends down south have asked me to help them out this year (HUFF)

5. jim

jim Member

Ill be up for playing percussion iftheres any others from south wales or near area but preferbly not bdrum as last time I played bdrum on a march my hand ended up with no skin left and coverd in blood! I only just recoverd in time for the British Open!
    If thers any one else around from swales who I might be able to travel up by train with or contrabute to petrol cost if car, let me now asap and ill book the day off work and ill be up.

6. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

Hi Jim, I have PMed you the official details..

7. NeilW

NeilW Member

If you still need a Euph - or indeed if anyone else does, and can "put up with a Southerner :)" - let me know...

Neil.

8. sparkling_quavers

Now NeilW and BruceG have signed up the vacancies we have for the tMP Whit Friday Band 2004 are:

Cornet
    Baritone
    Bb Bass

Don't miss out it is going to be a great day out and a good chance to meet other tmpers!!! Note: All other players are still welcome- the more the merrier!!! Bring on June 4th!!!!!

9. sparkling_quavers

We now need just Cornet and BBb Bass..............

10. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

spoke to Rachel last night, but just putting in my official application here... one trombone player, will hold beer when not needed!

11. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

Ack, a decade or so late! I haven't got a band for Whit Friday and someone suggested tMP band!

But it looks like I missed out. Nevermind! :oops:

However, if you do think you can accomodate/need anyone else ... I'll play any euphonium, baritone or trombone positions. ;)

12. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

looks like BOC brass are lookin for a trom player dunno if you wanna go with them

13. sparkling_quavers

dave I have pmed you

14. baritone boy

baritone boy New Member

Baritone

if you are short of a Baritone i can always fill in as my band are not making the marches.

2nd baritone prob best 8)