tMP Band at Pontins - Playlist

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Will the Sec, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Can anyone provide a list of pieces that the tMP band played at pontions on Saturday and Sunday?
  2. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I can help with the sunday....Knight Templar, Eleanor Rigby....a slow piece that mentioned God in the title and Do-re-mi.

Saturday I only watched, I can remember some of those mentioned above and Zulu other than that you'll need a more reliable source than me!
  3. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

sunday: knight templar, elenor rigby (sp?), ill walk with god, and doe ray mi (again sp?)
  4. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

Not to forget Conquest of Paradise (ala F Bearnarts) and Floral Dance.
  5. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

umm, saturday involved, mainly...

Majestic fanfarey thing, Knight Templar, Conquest 1492, Eleanor Rigby, Presley on my mind, I'll walk with god, some utterly unmemorable Bearnarts piece, zulu and of course floral dance. There were others but i've forgotton them!
  6. skweeky

skweeky Member

do re mi is an excellent piece! im goin to persuade our band to buy it hehe! Roger did an excellent job in organising the concerts and would like to thank him again on behalf of the whole of tMP pontins band
  7. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

No need for me to persuade our band over buying this. Already ordered that from Roger first thing this morning as well as Timbone's Elvis piece. They went down well and I know they will suit our band and audience.
  8. skweeky

skweeky Member

im not supprised, i would order it if i had the power lol
  9. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Thought it was an excellent concert on the Saturday and thought that it was nice change on the Sunday to listen to a band whilst the results were being sorted rather than the usual slow hand clapping!

Interesting to see that even bandspeople still react more to cheesy pieces!
  10. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

Think there was a very poor attempt to start this between some of the pieces that were being played by the tMP Band. What was that about anyway? - as you say there's always going to be some time between the last band and the results.
  11. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

The lion king, knight templar, Zulu, floral dance, eleanor rigby most already mentioned methinks
  12. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Always going to be some idiots! Personally I hope that this will become an annual event at Pontins!
  13. skweeky

skweeky Member

All that slow hand **** was one mans opinion of a very good idea. I didnt see anyone else join in as if they would if there was an empty silence for 15 minutes! It was very well recieved by the audience taking into account that the people there were all top championship players!
  14. IYOUNG

IYOUNG Member