tMP band at Hadleigh, 9th April 2005

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by PeterBale, Dec 31, 2004.

1. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Well if you're lacking trombones, and since it's for charidee...

Name: Paul Lynch
    Instrument played: Trombone
    Other Instruments played: How usefull is bass guitar to you?
    Current position held : 1st Trombone (sort of...)
    Your Present Band : Uni of Warwick
    Section of Band: 3rd
    Are you prepared to play a solo item, or take part in a duet/trio/quartet item? Yes, I love showing off... any group size will do!
    If so, please indicate whether you could supply your own accompanist/set of band parts. Got parts for a solo, not got any duet/trio stuff that i can find at the moment.

2. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Two possible answers to this.

1- Eb or Bb?

2- Depends if all the other 15 bass players pull out:biggrin:

I'll get me coat.

Will

3. daveredhead

daveredhead Member

Concert at hadleigh

Do not worry steve!! sops will cover all parts:biggrin: will just have to play my usual ffffffffffffff so that we can be heard

4. Sam Atherton

Sam Atherton Member

Oh... go on then...

Name: Sam Atherton
    Instrument played: Cornet
    Other Instruments played: None that you want to hear!
    Current position held: Solo cornet
    Your Present Band : Denmead Brass
    Are you prepared to play a solo item, or take part in a duet/trio/quartet item? No way to playing a solo! Would consider the others though.
    If so, please indicate whether you could supply your own accompanist/set of band parts Depends what it is!

5. jmb83

jmb83 Member

Liverpool will make Europe next season, dont you worry!
    We're not statistically the most sucess full english team in footballing history for nothing you know! :)

6. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Just a reminder that this date is almost upon us, but there is still time for more to sign up ;)

Also, to those who have not yet signed up to the Hadleigh sub-Forum, in particular Scamp and BBbKeith: please follow the link and register, or you'll not know what's happening!

7. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

KEITH IS ON TOP OF THINGS VIA ME PETE, HES NOT TO HOT ON COMPUTERS SO IM KEEPING HIM UPTO DATE WITH WHATS HAPPENEING

8. PeterBale

Thanks for that confirmation - I thought that was what was happening, but it's good to know for certain.

9. Moy

Moy Active Member

I am on holiday then and IF things go ok in getting the old house signed over to the new people, MAY come down for the weekend. The other IF is IF i get my new buggie in time.;)

Sorry that I have if's and may's but would love to be part of it all.

10. PeterBale

It would be great if you could make it - it's getting quite close now, and with the Areas out of the way we're starting to finalise things ;)

11. Meerkat

Meerkat New Member

Name: Sandra Thornhill
    Other Instruments played: n/a
    Current position held: Front Row
    Your Present Band : Mid Sussex Brass
    Are you prepared to play a solo item, or take part in a duet/trio/quartet item? No
    If so, please indicate whether you could supply your own accompanist/set of band parts

12. Meerkat

Meerkat New Member

Oops!!! slip of the fingers - Mid Sussex have just been promoted to the 2nd Section - aplolgies Andy!!

13. PeterBale

Hi Sandra: good to have you with us ;)

If you look at post #78 in this thread you will find how to sign up to the Hadleigh sub-forum where the discussions about the event will be found.

14. tongy

tongy New Member

Name: Simon Tong
    Other Instruments played: Sop
    Current position held: 2nd man down
    Your Present Band : NYBBGB :)
    Section of Band: N/A
    Are you prepared to play a solo item, or take part in a duet/trio/quartet item? Yes
    If so, please indicate whether you could supply your own accompanist/set of band parts? nope

15. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

great to see you joining us Simon! :biggrin:

16. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi Simon - thanks for agreeing to help out tomorrow... I have added you to the Hadleigh group so you should now be able to see the Hadleigh Category on tMP Events...:)