tMP at the RAH... :)

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by TheMusicMan, Oct 14, 2004.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

[IMGLEFT]http://www.themouthpiece.com/images/rah.jpg[/IMGLEFT] tMP at the Royal Albert Hall!!

No - we're not going to be playing :) - but we will be in attendance at the Trade Stands building which can be found at the Imperial College Students Union (situated at the rear of RAH).
    Both myself and Roger will be there throughout the day, so please come along and say hello - we'd be delighted to meet you.

We wanted to get the message out there as much as we could and want to explain what tMP is all about, what we do, and how we go about operating. So, don't be bashful, if you see us, come over and introduce yourselves...:)

2. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

I'll track you down at some point John :)

Looking forward to meeting you :-D

3. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

May I suggest a link to Dinie's tMP badge thread?

4. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

5. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Besides John and Roger, who else will be manning (or personning) the booth?

6. dyl

dyl Active Member

It'll be just the two of them tomorrow Pat - but Peter should be around some time. A few more of the team will be around to meet you all in Pontins! So, beware! ;)

7. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

Unfortunately I won't be in London tomorrow :cry:, but I'll be thinking of you all whilst waitressing upon moody customers :x.

I'd love to come up and say, "hi, I'm x underscore liz c underscore x," at Pontins though!! :D :D

8. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Well "x underscore liz c underscore x" please do so!! You can't miss me - tall ugly fella with glasses...;)

9. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

It was great to meet John and Roger yesterday. It was also wonderful to see tMP at such a high profile area. Those of you that may have heard of tMP for the first time yesterday or finally logged on for the first time...REGISTER!!!

(oh yeah, and don't forget to vote for tMP as site of the year)

10. Di

Di Active Member

Woohoo, my badges are becoming famous! :p So come on, just how many of you were sporting a tMP badge yesterday? Did it work? Were you recognised?

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    RAH
    Trade Stands
    tMP
    IMGLEFT
    Royal Albert Hall
  12. Ste69

Ste69 Member

Damn!!!!
    Didn't see this thread before I set off and went looking round all the trade stands in the RAH for you guys - sadly to no avail!!!!

Perhaps a quick burst of tMP before the performance would have improved things!

Then again........maybe not :p