tMP and 4BR team up for unique collaborative coverage of 2006 Spring Festival

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, May 8, 2006.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

tMP and 4BR team up for unique collaborative coverage of 2006 Spring Festival

We are delighted to announce that tMP and 4BR are working collaboratively this coming weekend to offer unparalleled live coverage of the 2006 Spring Festival from the Winter Gardens, Blackpool. The Grand Shield, Senior Trophy and Senior Cup will all feature unprecedented live coverage on both www sites which we hope will encourage global interaction and participation from bandspeople everywhere, and live information for those who are unable to be there in person.

Iwan Fox has also commented that 4BR are delighted to be working collaboratively with tMP to provide this unique and exciting coverage of one of the most popular events in the banding calendar.

You can follow the whole event from the comfort of your internet connection!! The closely watched - yet sometimes controversial - retrospective reviews of every band will be posted on 4BR immediately after their performance – and will contain links back to threads on tMP where you can post your opinions, discussions and comments. tMP will be providing additional information and exciting commentary, backstage interviews from the players and MD’s, and we encourage everyone to visit 4BR for the results, and tMP for the discussions throughout the day.
  2. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

Sounds like a terrific idea - if I wasn't going, I'd look forward to it :D
  3. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

Sounds great - see you there! (So we can all sit in the bar with our laptops following everything that goes on in all three sections...)

4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

So long as there is wifi access in the Winter Gardens... a resounding Yes!!!!!:clap::clap:
  5. Ste69

Ste69 Member

That sounds very much like a Straightmute thing to do - Saddo!!!!!

See you there - (i'm sure you owe me pint) ;)
  6. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Well i will be switching between the 2 sites(4BR &Tmp) till 3ck on Saturday then i will be watching RAFA BENITEZ and the LIVERPOOL TEAM in the FA CUP Final:I am glad i am not playing on Saturday at the Spring Festival .
    I would have to find the nearest television to see the game:biggrin:
    Good luck John and the team with the venture;)
  7. Bayerd

Bayerd Active Member

That's a shame Ian, I'm sure they'd have been glad of your help and expertise:wink:
  8. eckyboy

eckyboy Member

This is a great idea and will ensure better coverage as I remember a couple of years ago 4bars comment on our band was "unforunatey nature took its course". I got a few calls later asking what had happened and didnt have a clue what they were on about. Seems whoever was doing the online commentary had to go to the toilet. It was funny in a way as we came last and were relegated.