tMP "24 Months Live" Fun Awards - Vote Now!

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by dyl, Dec 3, 2004.

1. dyl

dyl Active Member

[IMGLEFT][/IMGLEFT] tMP "24 Months Live" Fun Awards - Vote Now!

All nominations for the tMP "24 months Live" awards have been collated and the polls have now been set up. Where there were more than 10 nominations received - we have used our discretion and selected the final 10 nominations from the list - no explanations will be given for our selection methods! ;)

We have 15 categories of Award this time and you can place one vote in each category up until 12:00 midday on Saturday 18th December 2004. Final results will be collated and will posted on Sunday 19th December 2004.

The results for all 15 polls have been hidden - and therefore all winners will be announced at the same time when we close the polls.

Good luck to all those who've been nominated!
  2. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

I'm just amazed at being nominated for somethings. Not one but two! Good luck all.
  3. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

You deserve it, Mike. Good egg!

Me? I'm flattered to be nominated for favourite user again, but I certainly won't campaign! Plenty of other worthy recipients, too many to mention! (I haven't voted on that one yet... still deliberating!) Just being nominated again for the best FORUM (Sod this best 'brass' forum! Best Internet forum, period!) will do for me! :)

As Mike says, good luck to all nominees. To paraphrase Dave Allen, may your votes go with you! ;)
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2004