Tis all over for another year - tMP Retrospective - Whit Friday

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Big Twigge, May 21, 2005.

1. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Tis all over for another year

It was a good night, glad to meet you all. Hope you all enjoyed it - I did muchly!

13th at Delph too~ fabulous (any other results in?)

Going to go and have a little sleep now . . .
  2. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

Yeh! Twas sooooo funny! :biggrin: Really enjoyed it!! Meeting loads of people and stuff :)

Awww another year to go though :(........... till the next time I get to play bass drum :rolleyes:

Now the bad weather comes... it's thunder here at the moment :rolleyes:

Byebye xxx
  3. Griffin

Griffin Active Member

STill got a headache!
  4. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Strange how you look forward to something and before you know it, its all over.
    Was certainly a good do though, performances on the whole i thought were pretty good, with the odd iffy one (namely the first one scouthead!)
    That march is certainly harder than first anticipated, quite a toughy!

Good to meet everyone either again or for the first time, shall look forward to next year. Just gotta hope the band i join when i go back home don't do the whits so i can keep doing it with tMP. :biggrin:

Wonder when we will find out if we have made it onto the Delph CD?
  5. dyl

dyl Active Member

Yup - had a great time - a little knackered now though! Going to bed at 4ish sounded like a great idea at the time! Have about 50 photos to sift through - wil ltry and get the best of them - including the little Chinese fella and his flugel horn - in the gallery tonight.
  6. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

From the drink or were you one of the unfortunate people that took a hammering when i was meant to be hitting the bass drum!?

Apologies to all those people, Dyl, Vicki etc etc...it wasn't my fault gov...honest! :biggrin:
  7. Steve

Steve Active Member

Simply Legendary!!!!!

Mum just rang and Im not allowed to go next year cos you are all a bad influence.

Off to pub now for the footie, 11hrs after going to bed!!!

Amazing, what a group that was to spend the day with, great to meet everone

OH, AND WHERES THE CAKE?!?!?!?! Is it coming by post?
  8. Steve

Steve Active Member

could you publish the line up on here cos I cant remember exactly who was who please thanks
  9. Vickitorious

Still raining.. :( Or has it randomly stopped where you are Steve? :p:clap:
  10. Griffin

Griffin Active Member

That was hilarious! Very masculine sounding mum you have!
  11. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Bad influence??? Us????

Had a wonderful time - must just note that beer and painkillers together don't quite work!!!! Bring on next year and more of the same!

Rach x
  12. Needed an excuse to post something after changing my signature to add the 'tmp Whits 2005' bit was going to post just a clapping hands icon, but i know how that angers you Steve.

A big thanks to tMP and Roger for the oppertunity, exellent time, completely knackered now off to pub to drink through the pain barrier.

I wonder what time the night porter starts shift might give him a call later, just for a chat.........
  13. Vickitorious

Do you think he remembers us? ;)
  14. shandy lee

shandy lee Member

Wow, what a great time, I think we all done very well concidering the amount of beer we consumed on the way round,.. I sounded fantastic by the end of the night. Bring on Next Year.

P.S.. There was about 12 people who had pizza, so Im a little short!! I will collect it next year unless you want to send it by Pay Pal!!!!!

Thanks again Andrew:clap:
  15. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

The poor guy was still working when we went down for breakfast!!!

Rach x
  16. How could he forget us! You saw the speed he ran across the foyer to answer the phone, shame Steve beat him to it!
  17. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Finally home!!!

Great night, thanks to all concerned. Just one thing did anybody find an empty pizza box, botttle of wine and some drum sticks?
  18. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Please send our love to Mum and hope the HRT treatment improves her voice!

As for the cake I believe that Shandy Lee now has a franchise on it and will be selling it off at vastly over priced amount per slice, so he can fund another £ 28.00 Cocktail!
  19. 13th at Delph!

Ave it!!!!!!!!
  20. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Seem to have some photos on the old camera as well...a great one of two bottoms which had just been covered up:eek:.Will try and post some tomorrow when I go back to sunny Oxford.

Still haven't slept but am having sausages and mash soon so it's all ok!