timmy mallett

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by six pints, Jun 17, 2004.

what is timmy mallett?

1. a legend

2. an unfunny 90s TV presenter

3. timmy who?

1. six pints

six pints Active Member

i just had me ball, and i was on stage with timmy and won prizes cos i said blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah for a long time (thank god for circular breathing). i have decided the guy is a legend. any other opinions?
  2. rutty

rutty Active Member

He was RUBBISH!!!!!

Mind you, I was probably a bit old for that program :wink:
  3. :D

I was made to sit and watch the idiot when my two older boys were of an age they found him hilarious, unfortunately if either of them knew I was telling you all this they would probably do to me what I would have liked to do to Timmy 'really annoying' Mallett in the 90's!!!!!!!!!

:x :x :x
  4. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

a legend (and his chioce of shirt has nothing at al lto do with my opinion of him)
  5. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

Timmy Mallet was and is a legend. I got his 'History of the World' which had the immortal line:

Camel spelt like mammal only different, look in the dictionary under 'P'.
  6. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Timmy Mallett is a leg-end. The top end of a leg at that. ;-)

No, just joshin! Didn't really watch him that much to be honest!
  7. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Complete (self edit) *beep* prat!!

I remember seeing him gotcha'd on the Noel Edmonds house party, and before he realised it was a prank he sat there bellowing "Do you have any idea who I am?...I'm a top tv celebrity!!" (sat there in his ridiculously large luminous glasses), and when they finally revealed that he'd been had he must have realised what an idiot he must have looked cos he started to try and convince everyone that he new all along it was a joke!

(self edit) *beep*
  8. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

My sentiments precisely.

What a tool.
  9. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Have you been in Cork recently? Never heard that expression anywhere else before...
  10. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

No, it features regularly in my limited vocabulary.
  11. bruceg

bruceg Active Member

It's in pretty common use up this way Kepps ;) And it's usage for Mr Mallet was very apt :D
  12. nickjones

nickjones Active Member

I agree what a tool , that plaster thing he used to do.grrrrr....foppy haired , short !"$" g"£p , he is lucky he is claw hammer victim no1....If it wasn't for " teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini." he would have been worm food I tells ya....worm food!!!!!!!!!!!!
    obviously I would not take a claw hammer to the afore mentioned Mr. Timmy Mallet , but you can feel the seething rage...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :twisted:
  13. six pints

six pints Active Member

you are all just jealous cos you dont have a badge and a signed mouse mate!
  14. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Must have ben difficult keeping the mouse's mate still for long enough to sign it :shock: :oops: :wink:
  15. Podgypickle

Podgypickle Member

Spent 5 months in the South of France 7 or 8 years ago. Met Timmy while I was out there....tool, plank, spanner (or all of above). Boy did he love himself!!! Can't stand the man

Must admit to having watched Bonk and Boob on a Saturday morning and rolling one trouser leg up :oops: :oops: :oops: It was the peer pressure that did it!!!!
  16. missflugel

missflugel Member

good work on getting so many prizes. All of us at Aidans love Timmy. My friend has a signed Plinky Plonky in her car. His website is amazing and he is indeed a legend

Jo x
  17. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

I nearly got thrown out of Sheffield Uni Union when he visited for standing at the front with a group of mates. the fact we spent the whole night chanting "You're old, you're fat, you're old you're fat you're ugly!" at the tops of our voices might have had something to do with it.....

It's pretty sad when at the age of 45+ he is reduced to touring universities. What a loser.

And Toby Anstis with Edd the Duck/Otis the Aardvark were far superior, as were Rainbow.
  18. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Glad to see he's still going!
    I nearly fainted when I went to see him :oops: !!!!
    It was hot and there were too many people............ I had to be taken to a little room and got given free water!!
  19. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

It would have been a bit of a bummer if you'd have had to pay for it!
  20. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

true.....but I got 2 bottles.....it was bottled and everything!!