Time Travel!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by matti_raz, Apr 11, 2006.

1. matti_raz

matti_raz Member

Any one else or is it just me:

Liking Johns new time travel machine... I'm loving bein back in the good old days of 8th April 2006... the memories;) !!!! Not quite sure how the system will cope as it realises that we've messed up the time space continewum (sp?) and post things that never happened but its cool!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Three cheers for John's Marvellous Machine!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Now how to get back again?:eek:
  2. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

It'll be interesting to see if the posts that caused controversy the first time round will be reposted!
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

OK, and what were those actually Dave...?
  4. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Well, none of them were posted by me obviously - I'm always good! :biggrin:

There were a few that sparked heated debates, (some slightly off topic!), but as they are no longer there I will be interested to know if the debate will continue without those "controversial" posts or not. If it does, it is going to look at bit random!! :biggrin:
  5. 1alexm

1alexm Member

if history repeats itself, i should think we can expect the same thing again.
  6. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

maybe cause tmp is so old now itll start losing days more often.
  7. matti_raz

matti_raz Member

we'll we lost near enough a workin week last time!!!
  8. matti_raz

matti_raz Member

Just thought I'd place my second 400th post in here seein as it's dedicated to the reason why i have two 400th's WOOOOO!!!!!!!
  9. 1alexm

1alexm Member

well done matti
  10. matti_raz

matti_raz Member

Can't remember what my other one was about......... Oh! It was in the story of John.....ah what happens when the old posts come back and our story makes no sense at all??????
  11. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

The old posts aren't coming back - so we have a second chance at shaping history! :biggrin:
  12. el maestro

el maestro Member

aww I needed all the posts I could get :p
  13. matti_raz

matti_raz Member

I was quite happy with the history i'd shaped.... besides does that not represent a breach of the galaxies natural time pecking order thingy.....:eek: