Time for me to beg

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by musicmaker, Apr 18, 2005.

1. musicmaker

musicmaker Member

Time for me to beg

Due to ill health our committed principle, Eb Bass player needs to cut down his commitment. He wishes to keep playing even though his body doesn’t want him to. In a tell comm. Last night he told me he will keep coming to band until someone can take his place. As the second Eb bass works away a lot at the mo he want leave me with no basses, but this is doing him no good. PLEASE PLEASE can some one fill this space?

The following was an advert I was going to place before I found out the above.

Ripon City Band is a 3rd section band that wants to go further. To enable us to go further we need committed players, as a band that has worked its way up from none contesting over the past few years. We have some players that would prefer not to contest, but still want to play within the band. So to enable us to fulfill our contest for this year and hopefully do more next year we need to fill the following seats.

Sop
    Solo Cornets
    1st/2nd Horn
    Basses
    Percussion Kit / Timps / Aux

Apply in confidence to

MD Lee Whitworth
    mdriponcityband@aol.com

Or

Reply Via This site

P.S WE NEED AN Eb BASS SOON. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

2. musicmaker

musicmaker Member

2nd man (person) down needed

Are front row cornets need a second man down, this player must be able to back the top man and in his absence take the chair with ease.

Apply to MD in conf

mdriponcityband.co.uk