Tidy Solo Horn Player Needs a Band !

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Farmer Giles, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Farmer Giles

Farmer Giles Member

Hi all

My cousin is looking to join a band in the sheffield area on solo horn up to a second section standard.

he is a tidy player and enjoys banding.

please let me know if you know of a band looking for a horn player.

2. samandy

samandy Member

Solo Horn Player

Hi there

Elland Silver Band (near Huddersfield) require a solo horn player. We are a 2nd Section Band, conducted by Morgan Griffiths, with a good contest and concert season ahead.

If you would like further details please email me on sam.harrison@ic24.net or telephone 07940 525837.

3. hornsrus

hornsrus Member

oughtibridge are looking for solo horn player we're friendly and like a beer plus this ex solo horn player will give you a great big sloppy kiss!!! ( hey or not if that`ll put you off) why not email me on sarahdickinson@blueyonder.co.uk. or call/ text on 07921022922
  4. The Real Trebor

The Real Trebor New Member

Tiz I, the aforementioned horn player – cheers Farmer Giles for popping the post up for me and the two ppl that have replied. As I’m based just outside Sheffield i’m gonna pop through to Oughtibridge at some point in the near future (I’ll e-mail ya Sarah to find out when rehearsals are etc).

Cheers one and all and feel free to checkout the new DSB website :eek:) I'll put a thread up for ppls opinons when it's all finished! muwhaha

Last edited: Aug 24, 2005
  5. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Yay!!! Hi Trebor!!

This guy is also a cracking flugel player should anyone need one!!!

Rach x
  6. The Real Trebor

The Real Trebor New Member

Ow, that’s so sweet; I havn’t played flugel for at least 3 weeks! I’m still trying to figure out why I can get higher on flugel than I can on a cornet!?!