Thumbs up for Thorne's Music

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by KMJ Recordings, May 16, 2006.

1. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

It's nice to receive positive feedback, so here it is ;)

Ordered a copy of "The Mouthpiece" March from Roger on Sunday morning and it got here today - and the quality of the parts is excellent as well :D

So, thanks Roger - a big :tup from me.

Last edited: May 16, 2006
  2. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

"Zulu" and "Clash of the Titans" are two really great arrangements and have both proved to be "Crowd pleasers" at recent Kippax Club monthly concerts.
    "Zulu" was so popular that we were inundated with requests to repeat it this month after premiering it only last month.
    Although it was previously unknown for us to repeat a concert item on consecutive months, on this occasion we acceeded to the vociferous pressure from the clientel, and once more it brought the house down.
    Well done Roger.
    - Wilky
  3. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Thanks for the nice comments guys.

4. Cyndy

Cyndy Member

I second your sentiments, I orderd Paganini's Playtime & Scotch Snap,less than a week ago(bearing in mind a postal strike in operation) Value for money, quality paper,clear print, with 5 solo cornet parts and 2 parts of for all perc requirements.

Thank you Roger
  5. Baritonedeaf

Baritonedeaf Member

Roger's Concertino for Baritone has been wowing the audience of the West Midlands all year (it must be the music, it's not the playing!).

I am a big fan of Zulu too.

Here here for the praise above.

6. Ditto the qualitly paper and easy to read. I'm dyslexic and occasionally music looks smudged/or the ink is bleeding into the paper if it is very black on very bright white paper. When I recieved William Tell xylo solo, I was pleased to see it on creamy/yellow paper. A good publisher for dyslexics!