Three chaps sitting together bragging.... :)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by TheMusicMan, Oct 19, 2004.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.

The first man had married a woman from Albania, and bragged that he had told his wife that she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning that needed to be done at their home. He said that this had taken a couple of days, but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

The second man had married a woman from Korea. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and all the cooking. He told them that the first day he hadn't seen any results, but the next day it had been better. But the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a Welsh girl. He boasted that he told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye.
  2. Di

Di Active Member

Hehe, hoohoo, haha, nice one John ;)
  3. brassybabe

brassybabe Member

I like it!!!!
  4. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

So what are we saying??? Welshwomen are dangerous and are to be avoided at all costs?
  5. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Hang on while I ask my Swansea-born wife if I can comment on that!
  6. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

dangerous animals sheep! ;)
  7. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I'm saying nothing until pontins is safely behind me...
  8. 2nd man down

You know why the nativity didn't take place in Wales don't you??

They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin! :-D :-D

*The author of this post accepts no responsibility for any offence caused as he loves Wales actually and was only repeating what he heard elsewhere.* (hides just in case!)
  9. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

^i thought you were from whales anyway 2ndmandown
  10. 2nd man down

^is thicker than he looks! ;)
  11. Ive heard that joke before.... except he married a liverpudlian!! :biggrin:
  12. Spanky Rear

Spanky Rear Member

3 men bragging

The Liverpudlian I suppose heard the orders and replied.....'Eh ?......WHACK'
  13. fitzy

fitzy Active Member

Thays a good one. I will have to remember it and tell it with the australian variations!!