Those lovely ladies and helpfull gentlemen from Euros!!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by midwalesman, May 7, 2003.

1. midwalesman

midwalesman Member

Is there anyone on here who was in the Europeans who were in that lovely pub on the hill just up from the hall which was occupied by the Brits. Also is that charming lady from the Info point in the orange shirt a member here ??? :p

2. My housemate was on the NYBBE (or whatever way you want to order those letters) and he says he was in a pub with lots of brits...... *spooky music*
  3. LU-Brasser

LU-Brasser Member

I was in that pub, every day from saturday 26. until sunday 4.

There were a lot of B&R and Cory Players Friday and Saturday.... :guiness
  4. LU-Brasser

LU-Brasser Member

NYBBE?? I think you mean EYBB (European Youth Brass Band) whats the name of your housemate?
  5. midwalesman

midwalesman Member

I've got some photos developed....

Since you were all in that pub then you might feature on the pics....especially if you were a Welsh girl who wore a Welsh flag around her and wore this kinda cute black top and two reserved stickers on a rather rude area!!

If there are any nice pics from the pub would be nice to see some.

6. LU-Brasser

LU-Brasser Member

I know who you mean... Kate is a nice welsh girl yes...:)

I think its possible that any photos from this pub exist, they would be published in the next time on
  7. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

with a mad Irish name on her...
  8. midwalesman

midwalesman Member

All Welsh Girls r nice!!!! First hand experience there!! Although there was a nice trom player and a nice Dutch girl who was very charming!! lol
  9. LU-Brasser

LU-Brasser Member

Hey midwalesman I think I know you, you have discuss with my friend from Switzerland about different Sounds... you remember???
  10. Aw yeah Kate is lovely :D

My housemate's name is Nathan, he was bass trombonist, and he's welsh too.

I'm not! :p
  11. midwalesman

midwalesman Member

Ah Nathan Price !!!! The one and only!!

Aye...I'm well aquainted with Nathan. Although I did send him a text and he's rudely not thinks he has no cred.

Yep I remember talking to your friend about sounds and stuff, although I think we agreed to disagree if you catch my drift.

And the lovely Welsh girl!! Aye...Nathan knows my Welsh girl experiences!! Nuff said there...erm...

If you have any decent pics u cud find a place on here and scan them on or sumthin I'm sure!

So was Nathan a Ruud Van Nistelroy and scored or a diego forlan over the bar!!???

12. Re: Ah Nathan Price !!!! The one and only!!

Poor you! I'm not his biggest fan at the moment......he ate my birthday cake :(

I can't remember the last time he did have credit!

Do tell...... :p

Of me?! Or some random welsh girl?! :p

haha I have no idea what that means.

edit: I messed up with the quotes!
  13. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Re: Kate.....

I like the way trombonists are a nation all on their own
    :lol: :lol:
  14. Hehe, how true! I live with 2 of them!
  15. LU-Brasser

LU-Brasser Member

Nathan? Cool, can you say him much greetings from the Swiss Delegation... (Soprano)
  16. midwalesman

midwalesman Member

Well what can I say!

Many years ago in a dark far away country......I was actually in NYBBW and NYBBGB and thats where I gained my brass banding baptism!! So many a naughty experience has resulted from there.

As for pics...if your on one then send that along I'll send ya my address and maybe you and Nath can travel north for a stay at some point. Moving into my own house in June...leather sofas and the like...bachelor pad!! Immense!!!

As for women again.....I've never been out with a girl who wasn't from Wales! Always found them to be gorgeous kind and caring so that's how I qualify my remark "past experience"!!!

Anyway, if your in contact with any of the others from our rendezvous in Bergen then get them on here !!

Got a mad schedule coming up...Festival of Brass thingy on of Golland....then 1 night off next week bcos of rehearsals for Cambridge contest!! Aaarrggghhhh!! Too much band music, its zee drivin mee craazy!!!
  17. HornBoy

HornBoy New Member

Hello Mr. Jones

You are very photogenic aren't you?

I've got some pictures of you at you're best. Ha ha
  18. [/quote]

Will do!
  19. LU-Brasser

LU-Brasser Member

Thank you