Thornton Cleveleys Band VACANCIES 4th section NW Area

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by bigman_holland, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Edit: for current vacancies & contact details please see most recent posts
    The Thornton Cleveleys Band are looking for the following players to help our ever improving band.
    *back row cornets (2nd and 3rd)
    *soprano cornet
    *baritone
    *bass trombone
    even if you cannot fill any of these positions, we always welcome new players to our band and accommodate them as best as we can. so if you are interested, reply to this thread or check out contact details on our website. www.thorntonband.co.uk

we have just started to contest again at local contests after 5 yrs off the curcuit. and are in the 3rd section.
    we are situated just outside of blackpool in the north west. and close to fleetwood.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2010
  2. Thornton cleveleys band looking...

thornton cleveleys band are always on the look out for new players in all positions.
    we are a local 3rd section band and are situated in the blackpool and fylde area of lancashire.
    we are in need of a percussion/timp player
    front row tutti cornet
    back row cornet/s
    Bb Bass player
    troms- 2nd and bass.
    you can either leave me a reply with youre number on here or contact our secretary on 01253851763 or visit our website www.thorntonband.co.uk

3. update on players required at thornton cleveleys band
    we need.....back row cornets
    front row tutti cornet
    2nd and bass trombones
    percussion-kit and tuned
    any interest please let me know.

4. THORNTON CLEVELEYS BAND VACANCIES

FRONT AND BACK ROW CORNETS
    2ND TROMBONE
    Bb BASS
    PERCUSSION

5. HI FELLOW BANDSMEN
    HERE IS THORNTON CLEVELEYS BANDS CURRENT VACANCIES
    WE CURRENTLY REQUIRE....
    SOLO TROMBONE
    2ND TROMBONE
    BACK ROW CORNET 2ND/3RD
    PERCUSSION.
    IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THEN PLEASE EMAIL ME ON bigman_holland@yahoo.co.uk OR PHONE OUR SECRETARY NICOLA SWANN ON 01253851763 OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.thorntonband.co.uk
    CHEERS

6. UPDATED VACANCIES LIST 28/01/2013
    THORNTON BAND HAVE THE FOLLOWING SEATS VACANT TO COMPLETE OUR RANKS.
    SOLO TROMBONE
    Eb BASS
    PERCUSSION
    IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME ON bigman_holland@yahoo.co.uk OR OUR SECRETARY ON tcbsecretary@hotmail.co.uk
    OR LEAVE ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH CONTACT DETAILS AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU.

7. CURRENT VACANCIES AT THORNTON CLEVELEYS BRASS BAND AS OF SEPT 2014.
    FRONT ROW CORNETS
    1ST AND 2ND BARITONE
    2ND TROMBONE
    Eb BASS
    We are a freindly North West Area 4th section band based just outside Blackpool near the M55/M6 motorways. We have a full concert calender every year and pop in the odd contest too. We do welcome players of all ages and abilities. So, if you can fill any of these seats then please get in touch.
    tcbsecretary@hotmail.co.uk or you can contact me on 07790553459