Thornes Music

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by BrightonHove, May 14, 2015.

1. BrightonHove

BrightonHove Member

Does anybody know if THORNES MUSIC are still trading?

I've tried contacting Roger by email & message but got no reply?

2. swisscornet

swisscornet Member

I don't know if Thornes Music is still trading. The webpage also doesn't seem to work anymore (only the homepage works but none of the links).

Are you after a certain piece?
  3. BrightonHove

BrightonHove Member

Well yes and no!! Somebody has enquired directly with our MD asking for an arrangement of his that Thornes Music hold and we wanted to do the right thing by directing them to the website - but as it doesn't work he may have to provide it direct.
  4. second_horn

second_horn Member

Hi, I play in Wem Jubilee and Roger is our MD, I'm not sure wether he still does Thornes music or not, I'll have a word with him at band practice tomorrow night and let you know!
  5. BrightonHove

BrightonHove Member

Thanks. Much appreciated.
  6. second_horn

second_horn Member

Spoke to Roger tonight and he said he hasn't been trading for a while, but said if you want to let me know more about the piece of music in question then he'll see what he can do, he also asked for a name if poss? I don't think he's able to be contacted by e-mail at the moment. I'll see him again Tuesday if you want to send me a message.
  7. BrightonHove

BrightonHove Member

Have sent you a PM.
  8. waynefiler

waynefiler Member

Hi, is this still the case to contact Roger? I'm interested in his Good King Wenceslas

9. second_horn

second_horn Member

Hi there, yes Roger still has no e-mail, but you can contact him through Ruth, who is a member on here with the username Roof!
  10. Ron M

Ron M New Member

Mmmmm, similar problem it seems to what I'm experiencing with Devilish Publishing. See post in same "Off Topic" Section.
  11. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

Not at all. Your post there said that Devilish took money off you, then didn't supply goods. No suggestion of that here that I can see.
  12. Ron M

Ron M New Member

Yes, you are right, my apologies. The only thing common was the inability in trying to make contact with the publisher, which now seems to have been rectified. Again, my apologies.

Having said that and on the other hand, my advice to you and all readers is that you don't make any purchases with Devilish Music Publishers as it is them who rip purchasers off.