Thorne's Music

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by meandmycornet, Nov 7, 2005.

1. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Arghhhhhh.... I'm about to have a nervous breakdown :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thorne's Music won't work :frown: :frown: :frown:

What do I need to be able too see it properly? I've got scorch and that works fine, but when I go on the homepage there is no navigation and no buttons to take me too other pages :frown: :frown:

its not fair :frown:

Somebody help me!!!

Fi (1 today :D)
    xx

2. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Hi Fi,
    if your on the home page you should see 5 buttons (music catalogue,order,other services,contact and link)
    below that you shoud see two more (new releases and complete catalogue).
    if you click on complete catalogue you should then go to a page with a complete catalogue of roger's music.
    hope this helps
    Craigy
    x

3. meandmycornet

thats what i don't have though craigy :(:(:(:( there not there!!!! I know there supposed too be there but there not :(:(:(

4. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

try this link see what happens, everything seems to work from my pc.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2005
  5. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Have you installed some internet security software on your PC? Or changed your security settings in some way?

DaveR

6. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

I'm sorry you have had problems viewing our website. You will need to install the Macromedia Flash plugin to view the site which is available from the following link:

http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

It doesn't take long to download and is worth doing as many websites use Flash.

Roger

;)

7. meandmycornet

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay :biggrin: craigy's link works :D:D:D but :(:(:( do-re-mi won't work! my scorch works on everything but do-re-mi :(:(:(