Thoresby Band in concert with Doug Yeo and the Natural State Brass Band

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by Bones, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Bones

Bones Member

THoresby Colliery Band are pleased to announce that they will be welcoming the Natural State Brass Band to Nottinghamshire on the 3rd July.

The two bands will be joined by the world famous Bass Trombonist Doug Yeo who will be the featured soloist.

The concert is being held at the Lindhurst Rooms at Mansfield Civic Centre, Chesterfield Road, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire.

Tickets are priced from £7, and £6 concessions and canbe obtained from me by calling 07787 112198 or email

This is a great opportunity to see one of the USA's bands under the Musical Direction of Rusty Morris and the fabulous soloist DOug Yeo.

Hope to see you there
  2. brassintheed

brassintheed Member

Fantastic concert lined up there, and a stunning soloist. Definitely a must see
  3. IJK

IJK Member

Looking forward to playing at this
  4. i Hope the concert goes well for you Rich.
    Sounds like it will be a cracker.

all the best
    Mike Kilmartin
  5. Bones

Bones Member

Looking forward to having you there buddy.
  6. Bones

Bones Member

Feel free to come along Mike, be great to see you there.
  7. Brian

Brian Member

Thoresby and Doug Yeo

Hope to be able to make it to the concert; but already have a commitment in the late afternoon

Brian Draper
    M.D. Bestwood
  8. Bones

Bones Member

Be great to see you there Brian, give me a call on 07787 112198 and I can make sure that there are tickets reserved for you.

9. Bones

Bones Member

Still some tickets available for this concerts, please give me call on 07787 112198 if you are interested.
  10. Bones

Bones Member

The last chance to hear this fab band and superb soloist before they return home.

Be great to see you there.