This week I have mainly been eating......

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Big Twigge, Dec 15, 2003.

1. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Breakfast: Marmite on toast with honey and cheese
    Lunch: Seriously strong cheddar and 'branston small chunk pickle'
    sandwiches

Dinner (or tea) : A roast

so what have you been eating mostly.....?

2. Cantonian

Cantonian Active Member

This week I have mainly been eating!!

I know I have to stop but food is too nice. New Years resolution is to lose weight by eating less..... unless I burst before.

3. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Pasta.
    full stop

4. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

A large Zinger Tower meal, with a large gravy and a small box of popcorn chicken from KFC. Very busy and lots of eating on the run! Don't think it's doing me much good to be honest! :cry:

5. dyl

dyl Active Member

Over the weekend, because of having 4 different band jobs, I have been mainly eating mince pies and drinking loads of free mulled wine! ;)

6. NAS

NAS Member

All I seem to eat recently is pizza from the takeaway... this week is no different :D

7. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

I've mainly been eating...

My housemates food... :lol: Cause he's gone home for Christmas, left all his grub...and forgotten the fact he lives with 4 vulture like Human beings!!

However I cant speak too highly of imported Mexican beer. It looks like p**s and tastes like it too!! :lol:

Edit: Almost forgot...if anyone knows how long Rhubarb crumble keeps for...let us know...we have some left in the fridge from about 4 weeks ago...will it still be edible??? It doesn't smell too bad...yet! :lol:

:wink: We feast well!

8. twigglet

twigglet Member

I have mainly been eating take aways and kebabs at ungodly hour in the morning when highly intoxicated....

ooo and i had caroline's home made rice pudding that had been sitting on the table all night for breakfast

and

ham, cheese, pickle and mustard sandwiches for lunch

mmmmmmmmmmmm

9. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

pasta, pasta, cuppa soup, pasta, more pasta, and marmite & peanut butter sarnies for lunch. I'd be more inventive but my cooker's blown up and the new one's not arriving until Christmas Eve - aaaaarrgghhhhh!!!!!

10. Alice

Alice Member

Last edited: Jul 4, 2006
  11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Marmite
    tea
    strong cheddar
    toast
    honey
  12. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

today i have had........

crackers for break, pot noodle and crackers for lunch .

and for dinner i had sausage caserole and rice.

lobverly

13. stephen2001

stephen2001 Member

Last week consisted of Cheese and Pickle Sarnies for lunch and a bag of Prawn Crackers for dinner!

This week will be all the random stuff I have in my fridge and freezer before I go back home for Xmas.

14. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Saffron chicken in filo pastry with cinnamon and sugar.
    BMB

15. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

Jenny Craig pre-prepared meals that taste like utter ............(Left blank intentionally)

16. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

so far it seems that the tMP members are not particulairy good at eating a balanced diet...we should eat more cabbage and broccoli.

Be good: eat cabbage and broccoli.

17. Cantonian

Cantonian Active Member

.....and join a WIND band!!!

18. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

Or maybe some extra marching practises?

19. bagpuss

bagpuss Active Member

Think I'm still digesting the buffet from after the concert on Saturday!!! Absolutely gorgeous. Also still finding bits of part popper everywhere!!!!

Bagpuss

20. leisa

leisa Active Member

this week i have been mainly eating sausage barms(why in yorkshire do you call these teacakes???? teacakes have raisons in!!!!!!)
    pasta and chips with cheese sauce mmmmmmm

21. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

pasta, noodles, rice, sausage and chips from the lovely chippy down the road... oh and i have a bag of salad to make things healthy, i just haven't opened it yet!

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Marmite
    tea
    strong cheddar
    toast
    honey