this site

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Flugelatbr, May 19, 2004.

1. Flugelatbr

Flugelatbr New Member

is this site sponsored by YBS. cus they seemed to get mentioned alot!

zzzz zzz zz z.........
  2. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Well it's nice of the Yemen Brass Soloists to sponsor us! ;-)

Joking aside, I think it's only natural. Football fans talk about (in the main) Arsenal and Manchester United because of their successes so it's stands to reason that in the brass band world (which is becoming more and more like a sport each day) YBS get the lion's share of the mentions.

What we at Fulham need is to kidnap Al Fayed and force him to spend his millions to get and pay the players to get us into the top division. After all, it's how he achieved it with the football club.... (Only kidding, Fulham-ites! ;-))

And if that fails.... well, Stamford Bridge is only just down the road. I'm sure Roman's roubles will come in handy.....
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Nope, 'this site' as you put it, or as we'd much rather be called... tMP... is not sponsored by YBS. We do however have many YBS players as members on here, and as they are currently hot property, they are indeed talked about quite considerably on tMP.

All you serve to do by posing a thread such as this, is to add yet another YBS topic to the search list...:)

However, if you'd like to sponsor tMP and see your banner on many pages, I'm sure your band will be talked about a lot more, and you'll also get many more visitors to your bands www site. :lol:
  4. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

(Blows barrel of gun, coolly slips it back in his holster, pulls the poncho back over and strolls away into the sunset...) 8)
  5. dyl

dyl Active Member

Haha! Superb!
  6. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I'm sure after the masters we'll be talking a lot about whichever band wins that (although if YBS win that too, that might not be too good for you) but when a band wins the europeans that many times on the bounce, you can't help but be a bit impressed (unless you play for the competition i suppose...)
  7. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

HEHE Brilliant
  8. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I thank you.