This is quite freaky!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by sparkling_quavers, Mar 15, 2004.

1. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

David Robinson (on tMP) has the same avatar as pythagorus who's real name is Daniel Robinson............ :? keeps on getting me confused :roll:

2. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

I can scare you more!!!

My name - Christopher J. Allen
    D.O.B - May 12, 1981
    Physical details - 6', light brown hair, brown eyes.
    character - VERY emotional!!

My ex-bosses name - Christopher J. Allen
    D.O.B - May 13, 1980
    Physical Details - 6', light brown hair, brown eyes
    Character - Very Emotionless!!

God we had some fun when his gf got drunk and began calling his name!!!

3. Toby

Toby Member

Between myself and my two brothers, our middle names are Thomas, Peter and Joseph. It turns out that when we moved to Rotherham, our new neighbours had three sons... Thomas, Peter and Joseph!

4. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

When I moved from Ripon to Harrogate a few years ago the Indian Takeaway I frequented moved with us, on the same day. It now resides 200 yards from my house on the same road...

D

5. dyl

dyl Active Member

Nothing freaky about that - it was probably so they didn't lose the huge amount of business you gave them! 8)

6. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

I feel old now, and short...

Luckily very few people share my name, except a jazz pianist who I played in a concert with (he plays with the Sunny Morris Delta Band) which was incredibly weird. I also think there is a professional American Footballer, but that's about it.

7. stephen2001

stephen2001 Member

There is a Brass Band composer/arranger who shares my name.

Putting Stephen Watkins into Google gives the 1st link to the Rothwell Temperance Band!

8. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

My best mate has the same surname as I do.

Once got pulled over by the police following up on an armed robbery and apparently we fitted the description of the two culprits (no it wasn't us), but they got really suspicious when we told them we had the same surname but weren't related....

This story is loads longer, but I have work to do!.

9. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

:shock:

10. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Ok alright, I have work to pretend to do :D

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    name
    David Robinson
    pythagorus
    tMP
  12. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

I remember my mates dad has exactly the same name as my brother (Robert James Smith), but the more freaky is this:

Being a fantasy fan, I was writing my own novel once, when I decided to name the badguy (someone naturally very evil) "Rueben" ... I'd never previously heard of the name. Barely the next day, I was in band when I found out that the flugel player was called Rueben.

I've never been able to see the guy in the same light. :)