This is me.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MissRepiano, Aug 7, 2008.

1. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

Whyever not Liam?!?! Well, your loss. ha ha ha!!

Well i don't mind haggis, would eat it if i had to, but it's not a thing i'd choose...i prefer a nice roast chicken!

2. brassbandmaestro

brassbandmaestro Active Member

I love haggis MissR!!! Great Scottish dish. Must be the part of me that is from Scotland. I could PM that to you if you like.

3. Daisy Duck

Daisy Duck Member

I was a Repiano girl until about a year ago when I also became a Principal Cornet! :tup

4. ajec@breathe.com

ajec@breathe.com New Member

Hello my Devon Cream Beauty. Last time i saw you, you were on 3rd triangle.. Ha Ha.
    I serenaded you with my dulcet tones on euphonium when we did a contest together.
    Hey.. thats a long way to go to South Moulton from Bideford on your bike on the North Devon road..
    Most people think that North Devon and Cornwall have the same dialect, like putting Yorkshire and Lancashire together.. wrong!!! I am glad you are having a great time in South Moulton. keep the Devon Dumpling going, you will always be my friend xxx Alison and Evan help-us

5. brassbandmaestro

MG!! If someone said that in either Devn or Cornwall, they be hung, drawn and quartered!!!

6. Cornishgal

Cornishgal Member

7. ajec@breathe.com

ajec@breathe.com New Member

No there is quite a jovel ribbing goes between both counties they just throw pasties and cream teas at each other. we have the same with Norfolk and Suffolk. ha ha.
    Hung Drawn and Quartered no.!! thas going to far, messy too....

8. brassbandmaestro

Not sausages thenm thats alright!!!

9. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

a welcome from Brissie Australia

10. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

Cool, well done! how are you finding it on principle? I personally don't really like it, I don't like being looked at! prefer to hide away on the back row!

i don't live in Bideford i live in torrington so it's not quite as far from there.

That contest must have been a year ago now mustn't it? You coming back for this year's?
    Never mind, it's all the same anyway it's all pasties, fields and cows!

11. brassbandmaestro

Imagine clearing up the mess!!