This is me.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MissRepiano, Aug 7, 2008.

1. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

Hello People!

Everyone seems to making lots of friends from their introducing threads, so I thought i'd introduce myself too after nearly a year of being on tMP, and see if I can make some friends too! :)

So.....i'm MissRepiano, and dispite my name i'm principle cornet of South Molton Town Band in lovely lovely Devon. What else? I'm smilely, and I giggle a lot and I like eating! Hee hee.

I thinks that's all for now. :D
  2. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Well I'll be your friend. So much so that I'll be at your rehearsal tonight. ;)
  3. Cornishgal

Cornishgal Member

Heya well you've been here longer than me but welcome hehe!! and seeming as we are from the same county us gals should stick together lol
  4. tam-tam2

tam-tam2 Member

Welcome to a fellow Devon Principal cornet!!

You should be honoured too, that was my 500th post!!
  5. themusicalrentboy

themusicalrentboy Active Member

Welcome from a fellow principal cornet player :)
  6. brassbandmaestro

brassbandmaestro Active Member

And a belated welcome from me Miss Repiano. Perhpas you should change your name to Miss PrincipalCornet!! Count me as your friend to!!
  7. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

thanks for all your welcomes!! Yay!

Cornishgal.....I don't know where you think Devon is....but i'm pretty sure it's not a part of Cornwall! Ha ha!!

Rapier, I don't know who you are but I guess i'll find out in hald an hours time!

Tam-tam and musicalrentboy, i'm sure you make far better principles than I ever would. I'd much rather be on Rep!

And bbm, I won't be changing my name just yet, as i'm not planning on staying in that seat for long!

Anyone else wanna say hello? Come on now...don't be shy! hee hee hee...
  8. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Well-Known Member

Hello from another South West person though really sure we are closer to London than Torquay.

Are you not also known affectionately as "the dumpling" by the infamous Mr B?
  9. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Ahh yes, The Devonian darling dumpling from darkest dartforest devoniansville!

Also known as Little Miss Repianissimo.

How I remember that time we danced the night away to the sultry sound of a South Molten Lava Band demo tape - how we moved, limbs entwined in a frenzy of rhythmic gyrations, my back has only just recovered!

You can be my friend if you wish, you will of course have to go through the rigorous entry proceedure, but if you prepare well, on a diet of sausages and dumplings, then you have every chance of being accepted :biggrin:
  10. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

ooooh i didn't know I had been given such an affectionate name Mr B.

Oh yes I remember, such fabulous dancing moves you even knew how to perform the 'Agadoo' routine to perfection!

I can't say I eat a huge amount of sausages but I do eat a lot of fruit pastilles....will that do?

Mesmerist...sounds like Mr B has been spreading rumours about me.....what have you heard???
  11. brassbandmaestro

It has to be sausages Miss R!! Fruit pasties??? Hmmm...........
  12. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

As Messy is my therapist I tell her everything ;)

ooooh yes fruit pastilles will do fine, its ages since I've had some, my mouth is juicing up just at the thought of them :D
  13. brassbandmaestro

My typos getting in the way, MG!!! O well!!
  14. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

I have a plentiful supply for you Mr B!! They were 2 bags for £2 in the garage! although there's not much left of the first bag i'm afraid!

Poor messy having to put up with your crazy crazy thoughts! Hee hee
  15. brassbandmaestro

Cant remember the last time I had fruit pastilles!!
  16. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

I can! It was about half an hour ago! Or maybe they were wine gums?

Heyho ma wee far away chicklet! Dinnae let that Mr B lead you astray (at least not till after he's eaten all of his haggis lasagne!!).;)
  17. brassbandmaestro

Haggis lasagne, DMBabe???? I bet it had sausages in it!!!
  18. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

Oi don't you start with the sausages on my thread! This thread is a sausage free zone! :biggrin:

I'm currently eating more fruit pastilles (think i'm addicted :-?)....much better than sausage and far better than haggis!

Thanks for the far away welcome DMbabe. Is the weather as pants up there as it is down here?
  19. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

Up until today it was truly sucky! From what I saw of today (being that I spent most of the daylight hours asleep) its a wee bit better. Don't diss the Haggis! If u tried it and didn't like it, it probably wasn't done right or was a badly made one. If in doubt (and I know certain TMPers will wanna deck me for less) try McSweens Vegi Haggis! It's fair braw so it is (and makes a cracking vegi lasagne or pizza topping)!:D
  20. Liamhorn

Liamhorn Member

I Dont want to be your friend anyway!!!!!!!