Things you have regretted...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by stabbyjnr, Jun 2, 2004.

1. stabbyjnr

stabbyjnr Member

if it was not going to college or having kids or not having kids e.t.c ...
  2. Nat

Nat Member

stopping my friendship with my first love, wish i knew he was ok, neva mind fate works in funny ways
  3. stabbyjnr

stabbyjnr Member

i mean you don't want to be with anyone and they're they all are, and your with someone and they're they all are again! and when you want someone no ones there!!!!
  4. Nat

Nat Member

yep thats how it goes like
  5. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

What! :shock: You've lost me on this one Sarah!
  6. Like busses.... you wait for ages, then they all come at once!!

What have I regretted? Well, I guess i can go with the same story... letting someone reeeaaally special go.

But, I lost a friend this year who I went to school with, and cos of college and uni, we lost touch. It's only natural, people do... but I regret not being there, she was beautiful. Still, heaven gained an angel and I gained a guardian.... so it's not all bad :roll:
  7. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

the bottle of cheap red wine on saturday... ended up costing me £40 in taxi fares! (long story...)
  8. nickjones

nickjones Active Member

Life is too short to regret anything...and never regret things you have done , it's all experience at the end of the day.. :D
    Blimey charlie...that is deep!!!! getting deep and thoughtful in my old age. :shock: ..hahahaha
  9. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

I don't really have any regrets either, I don't like dwell in the past.
  10. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Losing my handbag in Cambridge at the weekend. No cards, money anything on a bank holiday. And having to argue with the bloke in the gym everytime I go cos I've not got my card. Grrrrrrrrr :twisted:
  11. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Regrets, I’ve had a few; But then again, too few to mention. I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption. I planned each charted course; Each careful step along the byway, But more, much more than this, I did it my way.

(sorry, couldn't resist that one)

Agree - Life is too short to regret anything.

12. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Can't say I've regretted anything either... If I hadn't have made some of the decisions I've had to I wouldn't have done half the things I've achieved and experienced...

PLUS, if I did admit to regretting anything, my parents would only turn around and say "We told you so!" :shock:

13. Nat

Nat Member

yes my mum does that alot actually, annoying really :roll:
  14. peasantband

peasantband New Member

Once in my Hotel in Prague I am having many guests of who are from Tailand. They are having much party and my son he gets with a nice know. Anyway, this is not nice girl it is ladyboy and so upset is he that a big fight it started.

We all have the night in the Police cells and my licence it is taken from me for the Hotel.
    Lucky I have the friend of the court and now my wife, she have the licence so my business it is saved but I work for her. It is terrible loss to pride, son with the lady boy and now working for wife.

A night to be forget! Lucky though, the vodka it is the good friend and the music it makes the happy times!
  15. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

there are alot of fings that ive done that i know i shouldnt have done, but i dont regret doing them coz its all part of learnin, and learnin from your mistakes is the best way (i fink). theres not one bit of my life i regret, its all good stuff in my eyes, and its wot makes me me!
  16. Tromgod

Tromgod Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  17. six pints

six pints Active Member

my biggest regret i cant say here. actually, i regret tons of stuff. what dont i regret? i think that would prob take less time.
  18. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Regretting being kicked out of the Royal College of Music in 1983 after a year there (mainly my doing, but other stuff not of my doing was, I felt, a factor). Not from a playing side, as I enjoy practising and playing anyway. I doubt if I had the talent to make it as a professional player anyway, but the three years trumpet and general music tuition I missed out on would, I like to think, have given me that extra knowledge to pass on in my conducting guise nowadays.

(Anybody who's reading this and the 'Conductor looking for a band in Scotland' thread with an interest in taking me on, ignore this one! ;-))
  19. louise0502

louise0502 Member

I have regretted things, but i learnt from them and am trying to build on them and make myself a better person because of it.
  20. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Cleaning my rifle on the grassy knoll with the safety off!! :(