Things to do in a big department store when you're bored...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by manx_yessir, Apr 10, 2004.

1. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

1. Make a trail of orange juice on the floor leading to the toilets.
    2. Set alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
    3. Challenge other shoppers to a duel with tubes of gift wrap.
    4. Take the signs that say "Caution- Wet Floor" and move them to carpeted areas.
    5. Dart around suspiciously while humming the tune to "Mission Impossible"
    6. Look into the security camera and pick your nose.
    7. Take up an entire toy aisle by setting up a full scale battlefield of Teletubbies v Action Man.
    8. Hide in clothing racks. When a shopper browses though the rack, say "Pick Me! Pick Me!"
    9. Go to the food court and ask for a lemonade. Tell them you don't get out much, and you would like a little umbrella to go with it.
    10. Go into the dressing room and shout "Hey! There's no toilet paper in here!"
    11. Stand transfixed in front of a mirror bobbing your head up and down
    12. Point in fascination at the ceiling and see how many people join you
    13. Ask the pharmacist at the chemist which leading cold remedy will "give you a really wicked buzz".
    14. Get out your ID card and walk around asking random people "Have you seen this person?"
    15. Go up to a sales assistant in the shoe department and ask "Do you sell shoes?"

:lol:

2. Trigger

Trigger Member

Bassment Jinx had a perfume fight with all the girls on the perfume counter a couple of days ago!! I think he came off worse though, didn't you Matt!! :lol: :wink:

3. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

hehe, i like those, mite have to try them

4. Bassment Jinx

Bassment Jinx Member

Yeah that was good fun :p , although i had to explain why i was smelling like a girl to people for the rest of the day.

A friend of mine has a problem with another girl in the store and decided that she would gift wrap her lunch today :? :lol:. One way to relieve the boredom i suppose. A wedding couple are going to recieve an additional gift as well :D

5. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

...or just go shopping with a bored six year-old. Apologies to all those innocent bystanders caught up in our trolley race yesterday.

D

6. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Re: Things to do in a big department store when you're bored

Or how about: Read the 'Caution - Wet floor' sign and then do exactly that, much to the disgust of the other customers.

7. Trigger

Trigger Member

Hmm, suspect!!! :lol: Only joking :D I think I ought to get a job at your place!! You don't seem to do any work at all! Although I do recall a certain incident at my work, where I covered the other sales assistant in silly string and then sprayed his hair pink with coloured hair spray!! It would have been rude not to!! :lol:

8. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I like the alarm clock one...i think all tMPers should go out and do this, we could create department store anarchy Nyearghrghrhgrgh !!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

9. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

ah yes... also put on all the "tester" stuff in boots, ask the assitant how you look, and wander out looking lovely, without having paid a thing...

(much more fun if you're a guy! trust me!)