Things To Do During Half Term

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Kari Anson, Oct 28, 2003.

1. Kari Anson

Kari Anson Member

Dear Parents,

This half-term we have attended Walsall Illuminations for the first year. It's based off junction 10 on the M6 and I would like to highly recommend them. They actually close on November 2nd. A family ticket only costs £15 and that includes 2 adults and 2 children. It is based around the arboretum. The illuminations themselves are spectacular. There are various different sections: Thomas The Tank Engine, Teletubbies, Power Rangers, Scooby Doo, Bob The Builder. There are other more 'generic' illuminations too. A laser show with light is displayed across the water. There is also a fun fair and various food outlets. We spent 2 hours there and didn't waste our time - one could easily spend longer there. Just thought I'd share this 'outing' with you.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    sections
    food outlets
    Thomas The Tank Engine
    Bob The Builder
    illuminations
  3. SammyT

SammyT Member

other things to do (well ok ......what I did!!!)

Have your conductor phone you monday night when at your parents (south leicestershire) and ask you to do her a favour...............................
    ................then go to pub quiz! :D
    Anyway: Get up on tuesday morning rearrange haircut, travel back to nottingham and organise friend to travel with you to...........................
    ......................BIRMINGHAM!!! :shock:
    why you ask?
    To go to an auction (which is being recorded for ITV) to bid on a set f band jackets!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    What a mad day!!! To complete the story we won the bid and got a set of band jackets worn only for a stage production of brassed off for £50! Yeah :D :lol: :D

The advantage of being a teacher!!!!!

4. floral_dance

floral_dance Member

Shaz has got you well trained, you will need to post o photograph of you all in your new jackets :wink:

5. SammyT

SammyT Member

lol, yeah!! :lol:
    will try to when sorted!