Things kids do

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Nat, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Nat

Nat Member

i remember my little sistermaking my cat lose about 8 of her 9 lives,
    i was in the sitting room and i heard my cat screech i ran outside to help and found my sister holding her underwater in her toy bath, i took my cat off her and she started crying saying that she only wanted to get her clean! she wont go outside when it is raining or go near the bathroom or any water now!! KIDS

2. katej

katej Member

I remember when my little sister had been to a party and her party bag was all scrumpled. I wasn't there at the time and my mum had been ironing, so Meg thought it would br a good idea to iron her bag to get the creases out! Result: plastic coated iron!!:D She was ever so upset because it was my iron, but I couldn't stop laughing! :lol: :lol:

3. Nat

Nat Member

i remember when i was a kid and me and one of my friends thought it would be fun to jump off the windowsill onto my bed, unfortunately i slipped and managed to get my arm jammed in the radiator underneath the window. when i tried to move my arm broke and i remember screaming the house down and bieng rushed to A+E and bieng put in a cast.
    unfortunately it doesnt end there! i was in nursery at the time and all the other kids were taking the mickey- so i took my cast off and to this day i dont know how i managed it but it cost me another trip to A+E!!!

4. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

When I was a wee wippersnapper I went to stay with the Grandparents and told them I was allowed chewing gum.......I thought it would be a good idea to make a chewing gum necklace. Its not. Disaster and a hair cut. :roll:

5. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Kids ey?...
    of course students at university are far more mature than to jump on beds... :oops: ...*cough*...and you guessed it...the damn thing broke! :oops: ...yes ok, ok...so it served us right :roll:

Cue stealthy removal services...how we managed to move one bed out and another in from a different room without anyone noticing was beyond me! :p
    What age is a kid categorised again?? ...oh yeh...under 21! :D

:wink:

6. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Oh yeh...apparently when i was small i thought it of high amusement to place 2p coins into my parents brand new CD hifi system...

...cue 2nd brand new hifi system, and me not being allowed within a 3 metre radius! :lol:

7. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

8. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

....was the story you told your landlord :wink:

9. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

According to Centrelink, australia, a kid is a dependent. A dependant is anyone under the age of 25 without their own income.

10. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Not so much doing but saying: one memorable statement from my daughter, then 3 or 4 years old:
    :!: :oops: :wink:

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    cat screech
    little sistermaking
    bathroom
    water
    toy bath
  12. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I'll never forget a story an old frind of mine from school once told me, he and his family had gone down to Eyam in Derbyshire to visit his gran (who was about 80 at the time and confined to a hobbling around on a zimmer frame)
    My friends little brother Matthew thought it would be a real hoot to stand on the settee and beckon his gran over (which took her a fair old time considering her immobility) with the intention of pretending to head butt her and deliberataly miss (The reasoning for this idea in his head you can only wonder at) but when the poor old dear finally arrived he laid a full on Glasgow kiss on her and after the bone crunching thud all you could hear was her zimmer clattering backwards while she tried to stay upright!!
    It has me in tears every time i think about it.
    His mum and dad nearly killed him (after they'd sorted his poor gran out!!)

13. Nat

Nat Member

He He thats not nic (sniggger snigger)
    we were definately put on this earth to amuse each other!!

14. EIBB_Ray

EIBB_Ray Member

On a related note, my 2 yo loves to "drive" we let him sit behind the wheel and he has great fun (no keys of course) solast night I figured I could wash the truck whilst (I love using that word and this is the only place I can do so) he was busy behind the wheel. Well, I noticed him fiddling with the dash and checked in on him. He had pushed 2 CDs into the slot. I managed to extricate them and then attempted to check for permanent damage. I hit play to play the CD that had been in there when he started and nothing happened. I then discovered that it appears he removed the one that was in there before attempting to insert 2 more....still haven't found the original CD, but since it's kids sing along songs, maybe I'll just be glad it's gone.....

15. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

My brother was a right g*t to me when i was little (still can be infact). Of the many times he played "tricks" on me the ones that will stick in my head are:

1. On holiday at the beach my bro tied a bit of rope to the inflatable whale we had took me out till the water reached his waist then... let go :evil: What made it worse was i can't swim and neither can he!! Luckily my mam "persuaded" him to get me before i went out to far.

2. Again on holiday he took me to a part of the caravan park that i'd never been to before (i was only about 5) and again left me... cried my eyes out till he came back half an hour later.

Oh and by the way he wasn't that much of a kid... he's 7 years older than me :!:

16. Nat

Nat Member

what do you mean he's not a kid??? and hes is always horrible to you sweetie!! x