There's no place like moan!

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by Dave Payn, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Here it is; the opportunity to get something off your chest! (Not literally, please...).

We all like a good moan. It's human nature. So here, you can have one! Doesn't have to be about banding or any other aspect of music. It could be about traffic wardens, politics, football, even threads like this!

In a blatant attempt to squeeze as many postings as possible, may I suggest that only one topic per post per moan? Then come back and have another moan later!

In any case, insofar as human behaviour aspects are concerned, I know that every moan I make, I've been guilty of myself! ;) Talking of which, here's my first moan.

Queue jumpers

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    postings
    good moan
    human behaviour aspects
    case
    politics
  3. Fergus

Fergus Member

People who chuck litter from their cars whilst driving !!!!!

PUT IT IN A BIN !!!!!

4. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

People who insist on turning off roundabouts/motorways/any roads without indicating!
    How hard can it be to flick a small switch in the car, no more than 2 or 3 cm from where your hand is anyway.

5. Di

Di Active Member

On the same subject, people who approach the roadabout in the middle lane then cut in front of you and turn left.

6. Craigsav83

Craigsav83 Active Member

General manners, please, thank you, excuse me... etc. After all, manners and common courtesy cost nothing. No excuses!

Thank you ;-)

7. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Random people from a call centre in Bangladesh/Pakistan/any old country ringing me several times a day... thankfully we have caller display so don't pick them up, but most of the time just leave everything to the answer phone.

8. Lisa

Lisa Member

A similar thing annoyed me today - a random bloke trying to sell something decided to slam the phone down on me after I said I didn't own the property. How cheeky! I'm supposed to be the one who can slam the phone down because I've been annoyed by some random caller, not the other way around!!

9. iggmeister

iggmeister Member

People driving their cars whilst on their mobile phone (handsfree excepted).

I also agree with the indicators moan - soooo annoying.

Igg

10. dyl

dyl Active Member

The bleedin' AA - three phone calls - each lasting 7 minutes y'day while stuck on the roadside - and no answer on either of the calls - some 24 hour service that was. Ended up getting the wife to come and pick me up - having put the kids to bed - and towed the car home myself. Grrrr.

11. dyl

dyl Active Member

People who type 'of' instead of 'have'. eg. "I could of won", "We should of won".

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    postings
    good moan
    human behaviour aspects
    case
    politics
  13. dyl

dyl Active Member

txt spk

14. dyl

dyl Active Member

Chelsea FC

15. dyl

dyl Active Member

Sunburn

16. dyl

dyl Active Member

Car engines dying on you, on the way to band rehearsal, on a scorching hot summer day.

................think I'll stop ranting now! ;)

17. HBB

HBB Active Member

Ranting Welshmen?! :p

18. Hornblower RN

Hornblower RN Member

French car drivers who, on a clear motorway, drive up to your rear about a yard away, sidestep you to overtake, then pull in about a yard in front of you before speeding on their way, when I'm in the nearside lane doing 70-75. Why the hell do they do it?

19. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

:mad:

People that always have to have something to moan about ;)

20. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

People who drop litter, even when there is a waste bin only a few yards away :mad:

21. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Senior Management

22. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Children