theMouthPiece.com welcomes four new Moderators ...

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by TheMusicMan, Mar 8, 2003.

1. twigglet

twigglet Member

I am indeed a tree, and have had my branches especially carpentered in order for me to be able to type on my built in lap top! :wink: haha no.....i just have the unfortunate last name of Twigge. Unlucky I know!!

But I was joking about the editting, I am sure that they will use their new found powers appropriately!

:lol:

2. twigglet

twigglet Member

and we can't take ANYTHING homicidalbennyboy says seriously as he is a cartoon duck! :wink:

3. HBB

HBB Active Member

Don't take me serious anyway - no matter my shape or appearance or even species ........... just not worth it.

Good Luck to everyone again ---- already seen some extremely good editing, and responsability being carried out

Well Done

Ben :D

4. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

ive done it! if anyone is lucky enough to read this, i've posted the last message on every topic!

i'm sorry. i'm drunk.

5. Tuba Girl

Tuba Girl Member

By what I have seen so far (or am I blind) there has not been many problems with people on this forum and most people are completely genuine.

But it is good to see more people who able to make this site safe, so to speak. Well Done :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: