The Youth of Today...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bigmamabadger, Jul 28, 2006.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Now this is truly stupid. Please do NOT try this at home...
    BMB
    xx

2. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Ouch! Serves 'em right though!

3. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

Ouch indeed! But not all us teenagers are like that- a few have sense lol

4. BigHorn

BigHorn Active Member

Awww - they're just enjoying themselves in the park.

Thats not just the youth of today. Me and my old school mates always used to be up to similar japes.
    At least they're not shut in their bedrooms wasting their life on a play station.

5. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Yeah, that's what I tell myself when I go out to my car every morning to discover marks all over it from where the football has landed on it, and that mirrors have been knocked about by them running past :frown:

6. ronnie_the_lizard

ronnie_the_lizard Active Member

Of course you wouldn't try it at home - you have to go out to the park where there's a roundabout & someone's scooter to hotwire.......

Still, if they're doing this at least they're not smashing up the busshelter outside my flat again.

7. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

wow! they flew! how stupid can people actually get? I wonder if they fractured their skulls? or maybe just their legs? stupid stupid stupid people! I bet they'll try and sue the local council because the park wasn't safe aswell now!

8. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

Don't be stupid. Chavs wouldn't know how to sue, and in court they would be smoking and wearing tracksuits ;)

9. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

yes I suppose you're right.... seeing as they don't even know how to use a kiddies roundabout properly!

10. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

Lol well it's true, using a kiddies roundabout is very hard work for those with the mental age of a newborn baby.

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    home
    Youth of Today
    BMBxx
    URL
    stupid
  12. HBB

HBB Active Member

i know i shouldn't... but I found that quite funny! :oops:

13. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Be interesting to see if they were OK after such a dramatic throw-out!! I bet the kids on the bikes weren't laughing when they flew out like that. Idiots!

14. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

Well they must have been OK, I doubt that they would publicise that video otherwise! They probably think it makes them look 'cool' LOL

15. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

me too Bunny Boiler.. ha ha ha. Rather they were doin that then muggin old ladies!

16. fulcherc

fulcherc Member

Stupid, but quite funny. Lighten up, anyway, weren't you young once? :tongue: Maybe not so dramatic but surely you got up to mischief at some time? I know I certainly did - climbing on to garages and over fences, staying out for hours when I should have been home - but I turned out all right and never caused any damage - just had a bit of fun growing up with my mates.

17. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Remember those idiots on the motorkbike spinning the playground wheel...?

... well I just saw a clip where this features on the BBC news at 6:00 tonight (2nd Aug). The headline was that it was a prank - that went horribly wrong!!

I will post an update later...

18. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

You turned clairvoyant, John ?

19. Di

Di Active Member

I suspect more than horribly wrong. The video has "been removed by the user" from the web site. :(

Also : Merged. ;)

20. gawber

gawber Active Member

What did the news report say?

21. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

It was about how they are worried people will be influenced by this because it's easy for anybody to get a video on the internet these days.

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    home
    Youth of Today
    BMBxx
    URL
    stupid