The X Factor

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by little_miss_marcroft, Oct 24, 2004.

1. Whose been watching it?! Who loves it... who hates it.... who likes which act?!?!

Personally, I thought last nights decision was AWFUL :shock: If anyone's telling me Verity was better than Roberta, I'm going to clean their ears out for them personally :evil: :p

I don't like the choral boy group thingy.... but I think Cassy and Rowett are great!! Come on ladies... show em how its done!! :p

2. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

I'm watching it! and loving it!

I didn't think I was going to like Rowetta at the beginning but everytime i watch her I can;t help but smile! I don't think the choral group thing (is it G4?) works very well... everything they do just sounds odd to me!

3. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

I think that the vocal choir dudes did bohemian rhapsody really good in the audition but i don't like them anymore. I like that Tabby guy though he's very cool!

4. brass journo

brass journo Member

That has disturbed me finding out that 'Tabby' id in fact also a boy's name when it's my name and I am definitely a girl - and yes I have the baby to prove it before anyone says a thing!!

I just think Simon Cowell and Sharon Osbourne are great and we should get them to adjudicate at a contest!!! that would drag banding out of it's insular world!!

I quite like that voices with soul but I agree on the Verity thing!

5. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

I know why it's called The "X" Factor because they're all XXXXXXX XXXX

6. jpbray

jpbray Member

I does not matter whether the act is c-rap, its a CONTEST and arguing about who is going to win. Should the judges be in boxes? Hmmm .......

7. Laserbeam bass

Didn't think that my comment was that erudite.

8. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I haven't watched it since the auditions... it's no fun any more...

9. danbaldwin

danbaldwin New Member

Has anyone else recognised Rowetta? She used to sing with the Happy Mondays.

Took me ages to work out why she looked so familiar when I first saw her on the show!

10. Laserbeam bass

Has Shaun Ryder had a sex change:?: [​IMG]

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    The X Factor
    :p
    decision
    anyone
    boy group thingy
  12. danbaldwin

danbaldwin New Member

Well, it's possible. Who knows what Shaun Ryder will do next!

Perhaps I should have been clearer and said that Rowetta was a backing singer with the Happy Mondays.

13. Laserbeam bass

[​IMG]

14. My friend said that about Rowetta but I figure I'm just too young to remember the happy mondays :-?

One of the G4 lads went to my uni when I was in first year apparently... but I don't remember him at all !!!

15. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

yep matthew stiff he was called... he's the one u wouldnt fancy.... nice lad tho! :D

16. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I don't have a TV (cue sympathetic "Awwww...") ;), however, I have seen this a couple of times at Moy's house when I have invaded her and taken advantage of her hospitality. I have no idea what all the acts are called, but I like Rowetta. I also like the girl that Sharon has in her group - she's amazing!

17. That girl in Sharons group is called Cassie.... I like her too - she's my faaaaave!! :-D I can't believe that Matthew Stiff went to my uni and I just do NOT remember him at all :shock:

Tut.........

18. Bex_Euph

Bex_Euph Member

Cassies my fav too! I think she looks a bit like charlotte church my brother thinks shes "well" nice!! Lol

I've become proper addicted to the x-factor- sad I know!!! I even watch the "backstage gossip" on ITV2! What a way to spend sat nights.. :) :)