The unthinkable has happened!!!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Steve, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Steve

Steve Active Member

Its a sad sad day!!!

Well guys and gals, due to my seemingly permanent switch back to baritone following the move up north the beast is now up for sale. All very reasonable I think and if a tmper comes in with the right bid I will end the auction now.

Shame, but it has to go. If you want to get chased out of banding this is the instrument to do it with.

2. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

:eek: ... but Steve, it's your pride and joy, your baby etc. etc. I thought it was part of you! Shame to see the Black Widow leave your life. I hope you don't grieve too long ... will day visits be allowed?

3. Steve

Steve Active Member

Not sure about day visits but I hope to hear it being played raucously loudly and being talked about at contests for years to come. Albeit on someone elses shoulder.

4. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- I just cannot believe you have given up the King Of Instruments for good! You can't do much gigging with a baritone! :frown:

5. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Steve, Mate. Any chance you can let me have your beloved 'bone for about 50p as a wedding present? :biggrin:

*runs away very quickly*

6. Steve

Steve Active Member

As pleased as I am for both Mr & Mrs The Sec I think my bank manager would quite conceivably hang me up by my crown jewels if I gave him 50p to keep him sweet. Sorry bud, Can do photos of it for 50p a shot though (starts writing up business plan!!)

Hope all is well matey.

7. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

8. adyloader

adyloader New Member

it takes a really good player to pull it off on baritone , if you do its well worth it. I ended up playing it for years and still love it now
    regards adyloader