The 'un-Official' tMP West of England Regional Thread

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by GingerMaestro, Mar 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GingerMaestro

GingerMaestro Active Member

Well said
    what happened to freedom of speech it's not like we are all just sour about bryan hurdley's ****** it is all fact

Martin the flugel, no I mean cornet no ....oh I don't know

EDIT: tMM

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2005
  2. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

No, not well said.

If, as a new member of the forum you stopped to read FAQs and posting guidlines, you'd be aware that such comments would likely be called into question. As Roger Thorne has said, they have not been deleted, but moved to the moderators forum. Tactics such as setting up a thread with an almost identical name to one you don't like is just purile.

If you want to stay in this forum, read the guidelines.

That said, if you can contribute more healthy debate to tMP, about the regionals or (just about) anything else, you will be made welcome.

Will the Notamod

3. GingerMaestro

I apprheciate what you are saying but when it is something as important as the regional contest which effects the bands future I feel this should be expressed. Can you blame me for getting so angry about the original matter

4. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

No, I've been far angrier about results in the past than you'll ever be - but I've never publicly slagged off the adjudicator or applauded someone who has.

5. BassBlaster

BassBlaster Member

Could I politely request that you discontinue posting derogatory remarks. Its obvious that feelings are running high during this contesting weekend but please consider the implications before posting.

I have not posted any derogatory comments, only doubts about this forums independence.
    My feelings are not running high, just inquisitive.

We have to be fair to everyone here - it's our policy and we stick to it rigidly. How would you feel if someone on here questioned your playing skills in such a way?

People question my playing skills all the time.
    My Conductor especially.
    This is the first time I have commented on your (my) forum.
    I am just disappointed that you have deleted non slanderous comments, I realise you need to be careful, but the way you have reacted gives me grave doubts about this forums independence.

6. GingerMaestro

How do you know. This injustice is only part of my band's recent disappointment and it was important that we got a result that got us to the finals

So don't try to make out you are more of an authority than me on this subject

7. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Right, as Will has quite rightly stated this thread is not allowed under tMP posting rules - like it or not. Therefore I am locking it. If you have any reasonable comments re your result today then I suggest you post them in the correct forum as we originally asked for.

This thread was locked as it is a duplicate post - here is the original...

http://www.themouthpiece.com/vb/showthread.php?p=236783#post236783

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.