The Ultimate Saddleworth Whit Friday Experience!!

Discussion in 'Deputies Wanted' started by refman8, May 27, 2011.

1. refman8

refman8 Member

Come and join us in the Ultimate Saddleworth Whit Friday Experience.!! Experience the fantastic atmosphere marching through Uppermill with the hundreds of worshippers showing their appreciation to the many Bands accompanying the local church congregations to the massed Service of Witness in Uppermill Park. :clap:

Due to work committments Uppermill Band are looking for Cornet Players both back and front row and an Eb Bass player to help us with the Processions of Witness on Whit Friday morning. Any other players who would like to join us are more than welcome the more the merrier!!.

If you haven't experienced it before it is breathtaking!!

If you are interested please PM me and I will fill you in with all the details.:)

2. refman8

refman8 Member

Oops ! Sorry that should have read Bb Bass

3. refman8

refman8 Member

Uppermill Band are looking for 2/3 front or back row cornet players for Whit Friday morning . If you are interested please PM me or ring John on 07855 869295.

4. flugtastic

flugtastic Member

would have offered but dont think my lip would last til the evening after marching in the morning sorry :(

5. refman8

refman8 Member

Come and enjoy the FULL Whit Friday experience in Saddleworth with UPPERMILL BAND. We are looking for a Solo Cornet player to complete our line-up for the Processions of Witness in the morning and Contesting throughout Saddleworth in the evning. We can guarantee you are very enjoyable day. If you are interested please PM me or ring John on 07855 869295