the tMP Predictions Competition for the 2005 Regionals

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by TheMusicMan, Feb 20, 2005.

1. stevetrom

stevetrom Well-Known Member

15 points from North of England - not bad as I the only band I know anyone from (so voted for) did'nt get in the places and all the rsst are guesses just based on names I think sound good !

2. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I think I had a bit of luck too (I think I scored 23 points?!)

3. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

If I got the maths right, 4br are on 22...

I managed to get 26 which just goes to show 4br's form guide is handy even if their predictions are a bit dodgy!! :lol:

4. Sam Atherton

Sam Atherton Member

Think I managed 29, which is more than I got in the whole of last years competition!

5. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

I'll update the results later on today.

Also, I've been informed that Harlech have withdrawn from the Welsh 3rd section. As a number of people have them included in their predictions, I leave it up to you to amend them as desired.

Kepps

6. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

29 points for me, I think.

7. DannyCollin

DannyCollin Member

im on 25 points i think, including all 3 in 2nd section, in the right order = 15 points

8. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

I somehow managed to get 34 with only the championship section throwing up a result where I didn't get at least two of the top three in point scoring positions!

9. stevetrom

stevetrom Well-Known Member

you were'nt 'in the box' by any chance were you?

sorry, of course you were'nt you got some of the results right :biggrin:

10. Sam Atherton

Sam Atherton Member

Wow, very impressive! You should go and buy a lottery ticket before your luck runs out.

11. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

10 points for me! I only voted top section mind, and I'm well chuffed that I got Horden in the top 3 when 4BR wrote them off! Roll on Yorkshire and Midlands next week, where most of my predictions are!

12. dyl

dyl Active Member

You'll need to add in Abergevenny in the Champ Section too mate: http://www.themouthpiece.com/vb/showthread.php?t=12664

13. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Hi All...
    The current standings are now compiled. As always, feel free to draw my attention to any mistakes etc.

Out in front at this early stage is tim, with a cracking bit of predicting 43/75 points. Well done. No need to panic though, as there's a long way to go yet.

In addition,
    - Abergevenney have been added to the Welsh Champ Section
    - Harlech have been removed from the Welsh 3rd Section
    - Fulham Town have been renamed to Fulham Brass

Kepps

14. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Loverly Keppsicle....
    Just for silly Sparrowslime, can you show me where you find out the standings please?

15. dyl

dyl Active Member

tMP Areas '05 link at the top! ;)

Great work Neal.

16. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

That's more points than like half the people got in the contest last year!!! :eek:

I only hope tim only has the inside knowledge on his own area ;)

17. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

How can you tell how many points youve got?

18. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

ooops i found it sorry :oops: wow i got 26 :eek: omg i made it all up! :biggrin:

19. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

ha ha! tim put all exactly the same bands, just in a different order, anyway, I do know the north east better than most!

20. Di

Di Active Member

SNAP! :biggrin:

True what they say about great minds ay? :rolleyes: