The TMP Contact Form

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by eflatbass, Jan 26, 2011.

1. eflatbass

eflatbass Supporting Member

I have used the contact form twice in recent days, asking the same question on each occasion. Neither message has been responded to.

It would not be prudent to divulge the contents on an open forum, but I would like to ask how efficient the contact form is, and is there a better method for making contact when one wishes to ask a question which is not deemed suitable for viewing by all and sundry?

Barry

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    TMP
    Barry
    contact form
    contents
    making contact
  3. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

Either pm a mod or pm TheMusicMan (forum owner)

4. eflatbass

Thank you very much, Hells Bones. I have now done exactly as you recommend.

Best wishes

Barry

5. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

Not a problem, good sir.
    Nice to see some etiquette around here. Don't see it too often.

6. eflatbass

Well; that hasn't worked, either. I think I will just disappear into the sunset!

7. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Hmm not entirely fair. All of the moderating team have lives outside of tMP (contrary to what some people will have you believe), including John, and you've only given him less than a day to respond.

He does work away occasionally so I'm not sure if he's out of the country - I certainly haven't seen him around here since your last post. So - maybe if you PMed another member of the team? Or were perhaps a little more patient waiting for John to get back to you?

8. eflatbass

I was simply frustrated that I had not received a response to the two messages sent a few days ago via the contact form.

There is no need to pursue the matter any further.