The Spirit of Christmas

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by meandmycornet, Dec 4, 2005.

1. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

The South Molton Town Band are excited to announce the release of their brand new Christmas CD:

'The Spirit of Christmas'

Produced by Charles Fleming - Reality Recording

This beautiful CD contains many of your favourite Christmas Carols and Pieces including, Calypso Carol, Jingle Bell Rock, Sweet Chiming Christmas Bells, The Shepherds Pipe Carol and many more. A delightful Christmas present or treat for yourself, priced at only £10, PM me for more details or to buy your copy!
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2005
  2. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Buy it? After you slagged it off? And there is no mention of the Devon Dwarfs in the title! I'll ask Dave T for a free copy on Wednesday (or I could just blackmail you! ;) )
  3. meandmycornet

He won't give you a free copy! He doesn't even have them so there! I slagged it off yes, but its actually turned out a lot better than I thought it would! Its really really good! :D and all thanks too Charlie Fleming who did an excellent job of recording and editing it :D
  4. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

I'll buy one! When I've recovered from my present buying binge :tongue: . Although as I'm related to a band member maybe a 50% discount is in order???:rolleyes:
  5. meandmycornet

I'm in the band and I don't get a 50% discount! :tongue: I should have got you one for christmas shouldn't I? :tongue:
  6. HBB

HBB Active Member

Could have got me one! :D:D